L.I.B. ~4~ Pt. 2

A/N:  In this chapter i used one of the comment's as quotes.

Enjoy!

Sapphire's Point Of View

I dropped off Aaron at his house at nine.  I haven't been home yet nor i plane on going home yet.  but i kind of have to.  The good thing is that my parents are home and that means he cant do anything to me....Yet.   I drove home feeling quit nervous.  I have never been in this position in my life.   I wish Aaron was mate instead of Aiden. Three words:  Eff. My. Life.

I pulled into my driveway and i turned to my right and i see Aiden making out with a red head. Same old player will never change. When i slammed the door of my car, i quickly ran up the steps towards my door.  I wasn't even going to think on what he was going to do with me.   I got inside my house and locked all the doors.  I went in to the living room to see Kai-Anne and Randy.

"How today, Sapphire?" Kai-Anne Asked. 

"It worked.  But now he is threatening on marking me for good." I explained.

Her eyes went wide. 

"Umm isn't that alittle harsh?" She asked.

"I really don't care.  If he marks me, then he marks me.  But then i know the next step of bonding,.  We have do it but there is no way i am giving up my virginity to the person who denied me." 

I took the remote from randy and started watching 'The Lying Game'.   I sit back in my chair and closed my eyes. Drifting into a deep sleep. 

Kai-Anne's Point Of View

"Randy go take her up to her room please?" I asked him.

He nodded and pulled sapphire into his arms and took her up stairs.  I thought about Aiden marking her for good.  All i know is that you can't mark a person by force.  Unless he is Alpha but Aiden doesn't count as alpha yet.   What kind of man would deny my sister?   She wouldn't do anything reckless and stupid.   But one thing i knew is that he wants to mark her but he doesn't want to. 

I heard the door bell go on.  I jumped off the couch and headed towards the door.  When i opened the door i instantly regret opening it. 

"Where is Sapphire." He hissed.

"What do you want, Aiden?" I asked in a harsh voice.

"I want to talk to sapphire." 

"She isn't here." I said.

"Where is she then?" He scold.

"She went away.  She went away to get far away from you." I sneered.

He started to walk towards me but then he stopped when randy appeared by my side.    Randy wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me next to him.

"What are you doing here?" Randy yelled.

"I am here to see Sapphire.  but since your mate here said she went away then i guess i should go find her and deal with her." Aiden smirked.

"Don't you dare look for here.  All you want to do is keep her on a string while you shag another bimbo." i yelled.

"Whatever.  You both are lucky i am not going to rip your heads off. " Aiden said.

"Honey, don't try to play a game against her because we all know she's going to win. Plus, you're the one who rejected her so technically you shouldn't care or even be involved with her at all right now. So don't even think about bossing her around." I yelled at him.