Life Changes In An Instant (41)

Sorry 4 the wait, had revision 2 do since i go bck 2 skool on Wednesday :( but here it is, hope u like it :D

Rae 'Rae 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jairo’s POV

Should I call the police? But then again, there are 2 outcomes from that, they could help me get back Hailey and arrest Charlie or they could arrest Charlie but also me because I was involved, I don’t know what to do!

It’s only been a few hours since I last saw Hailey but it feels like forever, I am seriously going crazy without her being here, I feel lost and empty but I don’t know how to get her back, I can’t just barge in there by myself and there’s no way on this earth that’s he just going to give her to me because I asked him to, it’s just not going to happen, even I know that.

I started pacing up and down the bedroom not like that will help me with anything, it’s not going to bring Hailey back,

“Jairo?”

I turned around to find my mum looking at me with worry in her eyes, I hate it when she gets that look,

“Yes mum?”

“I called the police”

“You done what?!”

She flinched at my tone of voice, I can’t believe she would do that, I told her not to call the police and what does she do? Call them! This is just going to make the situation worse!

“It needed to be done Jairo, you haven’t told me where Hailey is and I know it’s because it has something to do with the situation your in and don’t even try and deny it, they’ll help you”

“They’ll also put me in jail for possession of drugs aswell, I can’t tell them the story mum, everything will backfire on me”

“What do you think Hailey would do?”

That was actually a hard question, what would Hailey do? She’s a very strong girl but when it comes to her emotions, she lets her guard down, she’ll probably joke around and say to fight them ourselves but afterwards she might say to call the police, I’m actually surprised she didn’t tell me to do it ages ago, I wish I did now though, at least then Hailey would be by my side and not in the hands of some drug dealing prick and her brother,

“Well? What would she do?”

I shook my head “I have a feeling she would want to call the police but if she wanted to do that, she would’ve told me to do that ages ago, getting the police involved now won’t do us any good and you know it mum”

She sighed “No, I don’t know it, your assuming that it they won’t help you, you don’t know what’s going to happen for sure, which is why I called them before I even came up here, I really don’t know where you get your stubborness from, probably from your father but either way, the police should be here anytime soon”

I ran my hands through my hair and groaned “Fuck sake!”

“Language Jairo!”

As if right on cue, the doorbell rang,

“I guess I’ll get it then mum since your just standing there staring at me”

I walked past my mum and went downstairs to answer the door, when I opened it, there stood 2 police officers,

“Hello” They flashed their badges “I’m Officer Stevens and this is my partner Officer Phisher, is Mrs Armiyoni home?”

“Yeah, please come in”

I made way for them to pass me and my mum walked up to them both and shook their hands,

“Hello Mrs Arymiyoni, you called us saying that you have some news?”

She nodded her head “It would be best if you asked my son about this”

They both turned to me and I just walked into the living room, they followed me eventually and sat opposite me,

“Well, what is the news?”

I coughed “Do you know of a Dr Charlie Lyle?”

They both nodded and Officer Stevens replied “Yes, everyone has but what has he got to do with anything? He is a very good consellor, so I’ve heard”

“He’s also a drug dealer”

They looked at me with a look that said ‘Really? You expect us to believe that?’

“Look kid, if this is a joke then it’s really not funny, there are more important things that we have to take care of”

“Look just hear me out okay, I’ll explain everything to you”

They sat back in the chair and I proceeded to tell them everything right from the beginning and by the end of it they were looking at me shocked, I don’t blame them though, it is a lot to take in in one night,

“You know by telling us this, you could get charged for possession of drugs and a weapon?”

“Yes I know but right now my girlfriend is being held hostage because of him, I really don’t care what happens to me right now”

Officer Phisher nodded and stood up to go out of the living room,

“Well Jairo, at this point we can’t just go and get Hailey, things like this take tactics and patience”

“Yeah, patience that I don’t have! I’ve nearly lost my girlfriend once, I do not plan to lose her again, have you ever been in love Officer Stevens?”

He nodded “Yes I have, and I still am, with my wife of 3 years”

“Then you would know what it would be like to lose something you love right?”

He nodded again “I guess so”

“Then help me get my girlriend back, imagine your wife in that position, you’d be devastated as I am now”

“Okay, I’m not going to make any promises but we will try and get your girlfriend back”

I gave him a look that showed I was grateful and Officer Phisher came back into the room,

“Okay, well, I called it in and they said that we will bring everything into action tomorrow but in the meantime we’re going to have to arrest you for possession of drugs and a weapon”

I looked at him shocked “What? Are you serious?”

He nodded “I’m sorry but it’s the law”

I looked down to the floor and I felt the handcuffs go around my wrist,

“Jairo Arymiyoni, you are under arrest for Possesion of drugs, and an illegal weapon, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in evidence, you have the right to a solicitor, if you do want a solicitor, we can arrange that for you-"

I tuned him out after that, I was getting arrested while Hailey is being held hostage, there’s no point in listening to him, can my life get any worse?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's short, i'll try and make the next chapter a bit longer :)

Rae 'Rae x