Life Changes In An Instant (33)

Last little chapter 4 ya :)

Rae 'Rae x

______________________________________________________________________________

Jairo's POV

It's only been an hour since she left and i feel so horrible, i should never have let her go, i'm a wreck without her, she wasn't just supposed to leave like that, it didn't go right!

I looked at my bedside table and stared at the picture of me and Hailey, we went to a photo booth and just took loads of pictures of us doing random things, that was a really fun day but everyday i have with her is a fun day, ugh, i'm such an idiot! I need to get her back, i just need to!

I quickly put on my converses and ran down the stairs, i noticed a white piece of paper in front of the door and when i read it, it felt like all the colour had been drained from my face, how could he do this? Her own brother!

I took the keys off of the table and ran to the car, the only place i could think of was Charlie's office, that's the only place i know, it's a good thing i bought her a ferrari though because i have no time to waste.

About 20 minutes later, i finally arrived at the office, i cut the engine and ran into the building, i didn't even lock the doors, i didn't have time for that. 

"Sir, do you have an appointment?"

I ran straight past the receptionist and just kicked the door down, which was a really bad move because they were expecting me to do that, i just walked into their trap.

Isakai's POV

I knew he would come but i never thought he would come this quick, this is what Charlie wanted though, so he basically just walked into our trap.

The worst thing about it is that when he ran in, the guards were waiting, with guns, so he made things worse for himself. Hailey was tied up with a cloth around her mouth so he couldn't really save her, i don't know what he thought was going to happen though, this was never an easy business and it never will be.

"Well well well, i never thought you would come this early Jairo"

Jairo didn't say anything, he just stood there narrowing his eyes at Charlie as he spoke to him,

"Look, i'm very sorry for taking your girl like this but it had to be done"

Jairo turned to me "How could you?"

One of Charlies gurards walked up to him and hit him with his gun, Charlie doesn't like it when people speak out of turn,

"John"

The guard turned around to face him,

"Stop, we shouldn't act like this infront of the pretty lady"

Charlie walked to Hailey and was about to stroke her cheek when Jairo spoke up again,

"Don't you dare touch her!"

John was about to go up to him again when i stopped him,

"John, i'll take care of it"

I walked towards Jairo and looked him dead in the eye,

"For your safety, i would advise you to shut the fuck up"

"Why should i?"

I walked closer,

"Because Charlie won't be afraid to hurt your 'pretty lady', she may be my sister but sometimes you have to make sacrifices"

I think he got the hint because he closed him mouth straight away,

"So Jairo" His head snapped up to face Charlie "If you want to keep your little girlfriend here out of harm, i would listen to the what i have to say"

He didn't say anything which was a good thing so Charlie continued,

"I'm going to give you another 2 weeks to get me my drugs or because i'm nice, i'll drop the price to £20,000, if you don't get it to me in exactly 2 weeks, i get to keep your lovely girlfriend over here"

What? This was not what i signed up for!

"Charlie, you never mentionned anything about this!"

"I don't mention alot of things but this has to be done Isakai"

He walked to Jairo and put his hand out,

"So, do we have a deal?"

Back to Jairo's POV

I looked at him checking to see if he was actually telling the truth and he looked deadly serious.

I looked over at Hailey and she had tears running down her face, i didn't know what to do, i guess i could go to my dad and ask for the money but then that will just raise suspicions,

"I want you to let her go"

He started laughing "You want me to what? I don't think i heard you properly"

"I'll take your deal but i'm leaving with her today and if i can't get you the drugs or money in 2 weeks, i'll bring her back"

That was when Hailey started crying even more, well it was a muffled cry but i knew she was breaking down,

Charlie started walking around the room and finally after about 10 minutes he stopped to look at me,

"Okay fine, but if you even think about running off, i will have you both back here faster than you can blink"

He clicked his fingers and 2 guards went up to Hailey and cut her free, as soon as she was loose she took the cloth out of her mouth and ran up to hug me, it felt so good her being in my arms again,

"Look Jairo, your wasting precious time just being here, time doesn't slow down for you"

He was right, i took Hailey's hand and literally ran out of the place, as soon as we got into the car i relaxed, I turned to look at Hailey, she was just facing forward with tears running down her face,

"Aria"

As soon as i said that she turnt her head to look at me, she didn't say anything so i continued,

"I never should have let you go"

She turned back to look out the window,

"But you did"

"And it was wrong of me, i'm a wreck without you, your my everything, you make me happy and i don't know what i was thinking when i said we should break up"

"Neither do i, but that's just you, you never think"

She turned to look at me, she's stopped crying but i could still see that she wanted to,

"I promise i will start to, that's if you still want to be with me"

I looked at her pleadingly, i really hope she can take me back,

She sighed "As long as you keep this promise"

"Anything"

"Promise me that no matter what anyone tells you, we will always stay together"

"I promise"

"Please don't break it, i can't go through this again"

I took her hand in mine "I won't break it, i swear to you"

She smiled at me but i could still see that she was a bit shaken up from everything that just happened,

"Let's go home Aria, i'm not going to take my eye off you this time, nothing like this will happen again"

"How are you going to get £20,000 then, because we both know you can't get drugs"

"I'll figure it out"

2 weeks is not a long time in this situation and i really need a plan otherwise i'm going to lose Hailey forever.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope u liked it :)

Rae 'Rae x