Life Changes In An Instant (13)

This is gonna be skipped a couple of days, i didn't wanna drag it on too much

Rae 'Rae x

________________________________________________________________________________

Hailey's POV

I was currently on my way out to go to my first appointment with the counselor and i was nervous and happy at the same time, there are 2 things that could come out from this, either it could help me with my problem or it could make it worse and that's what i'm afraid of.

I was walking down my path when i saw Jairo walking up to me, i really don't have time for this!

"Hailey, hold up"

"Jairo, i really don't have time to talk to you right now, i'm going to be late"

"For what?"

"Jairo, please, i really need to get going!"

I ran past him, i could still here him calling my name but i really needed to leave.

*20 minutes later*

Finally i'm here, a whole 20 minutes it took me, i really thought it was closer than that!

I walked up to the reception desk,

"Excuse me?" She didn't even look up,

"Excuse me?" Okay, she's pissing me off now,

"Oi! Fucking answer me, i'm getting impatient!"

She nearly jumped out of her seat when i started shouting at her, well if she answered me in the first place i wouldn't have to shout!

"Sorry, what is it that you want?"

"I have a 3' o clock appointment with Dr Lyle"

"Ummm, yes Miss Strifeman, go right in"

"Thanks, next time though, make sure you answer"

I walked past her and went to knock on Dr Lyle's door,

knock knock knock!

"Come in"

I walked in slowly, nervous of what he'd make out of me "Uhhh Dr Lyle, i'm Hailey Strifeman"

"Ah, Miss Strifeman, please come and have a seat"

I walked over to the sofa and took a seat,

"Okay, can you please give me your full name"

"Do i have to?" Like i said before, i hate me full name,

"It would be neccessary, so yes"

"Hailey Priskaria Strifeman"

"Okay so Hailey, please tell me what your having problems with"

"Uhhh, well i'm a self harmer"

"Would you care to elaborate?"

"Well, i started doing this about 3 months ago, when my Dad left, actually no, when my Dad left i changed, i didn't want to talk to anyone so i turned cold, and then my sister went missing and that was the last straw" He nodded and gestured for me to continue "Okay, well when my sister went missing i attempted suicide, but then my brother saved me. After that i kept on self harming, i couldn't help myself. Then my sister was found but we was told she might have memory loss so i attempted suicide for a second time but then my, uh, friend saved me"

He put his hand up to stop me "I noticed how you hesitated when you said friend"

"Uhhh, yeah it's a bit complicated"