Life Changes In An Instant (21)

Rae 'Rae x

________________________________________________________________________________

Hailey's POV

I was currently in Jairo's room watching Disney Channel, i love that channel! 

I started to think about how i know nothing about Jairo, well i know certain things just not alot, it's a good thing he's not here right now otherwise he'd kill me for what i was about to do, i need to be quick though because he's downstairs making breakfast, he's so sweet.

I got up from the bed and went to the side table, there were 3 drawers and to find out about him i need to go through them all.

Okay, so drawer number 1 holds, pens, a mini sketch book, his raybans, CD's and things that don't tell me alot.

Drawer number 2 holds, oh, his journal but it's locked, damn! His 3DS with games, i need to play that sometime and another phone, i think it was the HTC Desire, i love that phone.

Drawer number 3 holds, Batteries, alot of paper, like really, there was a bit too much paper. I moved the paper and was shocked to see what was underneath, he needs to explain himself and fast!!!

After about 10 minutes, he finally came into the room,

"Aria, i made basically everything"

When he saw what i was holding he dropped both plates and looked at me not only shocked, but scared,

"Where did you get that from?"

"Your drawer and don't even think about lying to me Jairo, explain to me why you have drugs in your drawer, now!!"

He was about to move closer to me but i stopped him "Explain"

He looked so scared "I'm holding it for someone"

I shook my head and laughed "You expect me to believe that? I'm not fucking stupid Jairo!"

"It's the truth!"

"Then please, enlighten me of this 'someone' you are holding it for"

"Aria-"

"No no no, do not call me that, until you decide to be honest with me, we are done!"

I got up and went to his window so i could climb over to my own room, but he grabbed my arm and stopped me,

"No, Hailey, i'll explain"

I turned around to look at him, my face was blank,

"You have 2 minutes"

He sighed "I really am holding it for someone and if i tell you who they'll come after me"

"Ah, i see... I don't give a shit!! I just found out that my boyfriend, wait let me change that, my ex boyfriend is using drugs and you expect me to care about them coming after you?! You lied to me, no it's worse than that, you hid it from me!!"

"Aria-" I glared at him "Okay, Hailey, i'm serious!"

"Tell me, who your holding it for, don't make things worse" I said in a deadly voice,

I was mega pissed right now "I can't tell you!"

"Okay, i'll give you a choice, either you tell me or we don't speak again, ever!"

He looked down and mumbled something unclear to me "I'm sorry what was that?"

"I'm holding it for your brother"

I stared at him in shock "My brother? Isakai?"

He nodded, i stood there speechless for about 5 minutes "Hailey, say something, please"