Life Changed In An Instant (9)

Rae 'Rae x

________________________________________________________________________________

Jairo's POV

Today is probably the worst day of my life so far...The day Lily arrives! Yes, i know, it's so soon, can you believe she hopped on the earliest flight over here just to spite me? she's evil, pure evil!! what did i ever see in her?

I have to run over to Hailey's house before she arrives otherwise Lily is going to know that something is up. I ran downstairs and opened the door only to be greeted by the one and only, Lily? How the heck did she get here so quick?!

"Hi Jairo, i took my private jet" She smiled, ugh! she's so fake!

"You said you booked a flight" I said confused,

"No, we booked a pilot, the other one is off sick" Save me now "So, where is this little girlfriend of yours?"

"Jairo, you never told me you had a girlfriend" Ugh, mum, why did you have to say that?

"Uhhh, yeah mum, i do...Hailey, remember?" I gave her a look that said 'go along with it'

"Oh! Hailey, oh yeah i remember, you told me the other day! My brain is like a sieve these days" She started laughing nervously and walked off into the kitchen, that was a close one.

"So, Lily, where's your family?" I looked behind her hoping one of her family members would pop up and save me from this torture,

"There still in America, i flew out early so i could greet you" She smiled and i just stood there on the verge of tears,

"So your telling me, that you flew out from America to England, 4 hours early, just so you could greet me?"

"Yes" Even though i said i had a girlfriend, she was still about to kiss me so i sidestepped before she even got close,

"Well, i'm going to see Hailey now, you know my Girlfriend! The one next door who i mentioned was my Girlfriend! so you get settled in while i have a chat with her" I added for effect "My girlfriend!"

"Well, if she really is your girlfriend, you might aswell let me come see her, that wouldn't be a problem would it?" She smirked, bitch!

I tried not to let the venom show in my words "Of course not, let's go"

I walked over to Hailey's house and like she knew i was coming, she opened the door before i even knocked,

"Hey babe, i saw you walk over" She grabbed me and gave me a peck on the lips,

What. the. fuck?

"Uhhh, yeah, umm, Hailey this is Lily, Lily, this is Hailey...My Girlfriend!" I hope she's gotten the hint!

I saw Hailey smirk as she put her hand out for Lily to shake but Lily being Lily ignored it and Hailey got pissed,

"Listen here bitch!"

Oh wow, Lily's face was priceless when Hailey called her a bitch,

"I don't have to be nice to you, i don't have to talk to you, heck, i don't even have to look at you, but for fuck sake! I'm trying to greet you here but you know what, fuck you! Who do you think you are anyway coming to my house, and thinking you can waltz on in here and be rude to me? You have no fucking right!"

This is so funny "Look, Hailey is it? Speak to me like that and i won't be afraid to call my lawyer for verbal abuse"

"Well listen here, slut is it? Speak to me like that again and i won't be afraid to punch you for pissing me off!"