Life Changes In An Instant (4)

Rae 'Rae x

________________________________________________________________________________

Hailey's POV

It's been 3 weeks and Annalisa is still missing, i just don't know what to do anymore! 

I dropped out of school, well my grades went from straight A's to C's, D's and even a few F's so if anything, dropping out helped. I'm still cutting myself secretly and i'm so happy no one has found out yet, i've been arrested twice in 2 weeks but it was nothing serious, just assault and vandalism, nothing big.

I'm currently in my room doing nothing, literally nothing, the TV is off, the blinds are closed, the windows are shut, this is my safe haven, this is my enclosure and no one will bring me out of it, well except food. I've been eating downstairs again but mum and Isakai will be lucky if i even decide to look at them,

"Haily!!!!" Speak of the devil,

"What?!"

"Mum said to come down and meet the new neighbours!"

"Tell mum i said fuck off!!" I lay back down on my bed, staring at the ceiling, which was bare, no colour, nothing, they say ceilings are meant to be white but not really, it's a choice, but in this case mine is bare, dull and lifeless, kind of like me right now.

Knock knock knock!

"What?!"

I saw the door open slowly "That wasn't a fucking invitation to come in!"

When the door opened fully i must have drifted off into a dream because there stood the most handsome, no scrap that, he was hot! the most hottest guy i have ever laid my eyes on, but he came in without permission so i fucking hate him,

"Yes? Is there a reason why you decided to come into my room un-invited or are you just trying to piss me off?"

"Ummm, no, i just came to introduce myself, i'm Jairo, me and my family just moved in next door" He smiled at me and i gave him a blank expression,

"And your telling me because?"

"No reason, just thought i'd say hi"

"Well you have now so fuck off!"

"Look, i haven't done anything to you so don't get attitude with me"

"You sound just like my mum, annoying. Get the fuck out of my room and go downstairs to your happy little family okay, i don't give a shit about who you are, where you live or even where you came from, Fuck. Off"

I got up from my bed, pushed him outside and slammed the door in his face but this time i locked the door, no one and i mean no one comes into my room without permission, he got off lucky!

I walked over to my bathroom and sat down on the floor, i think it's time for my rush, i need to relieve my stress, if Anna ever saw me doing this she'd stop me but just thinking about Anna encouraged me to do it even more, i will never stop, i think i'm becoming a bit addicted to it, it's just, i just feel so in control, it's such a nice feeling, i just can't stop... I picked up the razor blade and started relieving my stress.

Jairo's POV

Wow, she's a bit rude. She actually pushed me out of her room and slammed the door in my face, i have never been rejected before. I'm not a player, definitaley not, i respect women but girls usually fall for me in an instant and she just looked at me like she could see through me and i loved it. I hate it when girls throw themselves at me like i'm some celebrity, it's annoying but with her, she just, it's like she didn't see anything at all, she saw me...I'm going to get her, she's definitaley going to be a challenge but i'm okay with that, i never give up.

I walked back downstairs to see my mum and Mrs Strifeman chatting,

"So Jairo, did you talk to her?" My mum asked,

"Ummmm, yeah, you could say that"

"I'm sorry if she was rude to you Jairo, she's been acting up alot" Mrs Strifeman apologised,

"It's fine Mrs Strifeman, i'll get through to her eventually" I smiled,

"Please, call me Ruth"

"Okay then"

"Would you like to stay for dinner Julie?" Julie's my mums name and it's surprising how she let Ruth call her that, she rarely let's anyone call her by her first name,

"Yes, we would like that wouldn't we Jairo?"

"I guess so, will your daughter be joining us?"

"I would hope so and her name is Hailey if you were wondering" She winked at me,

Hailey. It doesn't really suit her, you'd expect her to be the good girl type, but she seems like a bad ass,

"Hailey!!!"

"What mum?!"

Wow, so she speaks to her mum like that aswell?

"It's dinner time, get down here!"

"Learn some fucking manners mum, what ever happened to the word please?!"

"Get down here please!"

"That's better! I'm coming!"

How can she talk to her mum like that and how could Ruth not do anything?

I saw Hailey come down the stairs and she looked at me with narrow eyes,

"Mum, what the fuck is he doing here?"

"Hailey! They are staying for dinner"

"I don't even know the fucking guy! What's your full name?"

She turned to look at me,

"Jairo Arymiyoni"

"Well Jairo, fuck off!"

I looked at her shocked,

"What?"

"Are you deaf? I said fuck off"

My mum looked at her with, well, astonishment and Ruth looked at her with disappointment,

"I'm sorry Mrs Arymiyoni but you really need to get out of my house"

"I'm really sorry about this Julie, she's never usually like this"

"Watever mum, ever since that prick left and Annalisa went missing i've been like this, stop trying to act fucking innocent all the time!"

She ran off upstairs leaving us at the bottom of the steps stunned and silent, until Ruth broke it off,

"Okay, i'm really sorry but i think it's best if you leave otherwise Hailey is going to get angry"

"Sorry to interrupt but why do you let her run the house?"

"Jairo! That is none of your business!" My mum shouted,

"Actually Julie, it's fine...You don't know what's she capable of Jairo, she's been arrested twice and she dropped out of school, i need to listen to her, i can't lose her, she my only daughter now, my other daughter Annalisa has been missing for 4 weeks now and they still have no trace of her"

She had tears in her eyes and i felt really bad for bringing it up,

"I'm sorry for asking Ruth, mum, can we go home?"

"I'll meet you there J"

"Okay" I walked out of the house and i went to my house next door. I went up to my room and i noticed that mine and Hailey's room were right opposite eachothers, now i could literally walk across my balcony to hers, not that i would, i'm just saying.

I moved from the window and went to lay on my bed, i put my headphones in and started listening to some Linkin Park while thinking about how i'm going to get through to Hailey, i might get injured throughout the process but i'm cool with that.

______________________________________________________________________________

Done, done & done :D

Rae 'Rae x