JUST WANTED TO TALK

Not an update but please read for some important info, and a big revelation! Sorry for anyone who was super pumped for one. I just want to thank all of you guys for all the votes and comments and shtuff (I meant to spell it that way, come on, just say it out loud, it's fun to say). I came home from a freaking day of biking (worst day ever), it was so boring, like ohmygod, and then did the usual, replied to messages, checked my threads, follow back anyone who followed me, and then I checked YMHS. 

Like OH MY GOD, I just saw like those comments and how my vote count went up a bit. MADE MY DAY. I just want to thank everyone who has voted, commented, added this story to their reading list, even put a shitty critique on the comments, SHANK YOU VERY MUCH. You guys are my motivation, my inspiration, just pure awesomeness.

ANDDDD I just wanted to warn you guys that the last few chapters might take longer to do, I just want to make them awesome and the best chapters I have ever written. So be patient, I am going to be like, hogging the laptop to write, and I'm going to be left alone for a bit so I am putting all my free time on this, I have even shut down all my threads and stuff.

This story isn't THAT OUT THERE YET, but since I will be writing on the future books, people are going to have to read this before reading the other books, so yeah. I am determined to make this story as recognized and just OUT THERE, I just want to make people happy.

For the future books, I am not going to be those writers who lash out at their readers and barely update. I try to update at least once a week (once school starts/sometimes I'm just freaking lazy). Heads up, I am going to Virginia in like... two weeks? And Florida on August 16th But, I will bring my phone/mac/ipad so I can write somewhere, so never fear! But here's a secret, this book will probably, most likely, DONE BY THEN. So yeah, I'll just be writing on the sequel. -chuckles awkwardly- I haven't even finished planning out the sequel, I'm on like... Chapter 15? BUT I KNOW THE ENDING OF IT AND THE THIRD BOOK AND THE FOURTH BOOK AND THE FIFTH BOOK, yeah. Oh wait, did I just say there will be five books? wuuutttt, that was supposed to be a secret between me and  Nancy1424. I am pretty sure there will be five books, idk bruh, but I got the overall and general planning, so I can almost guarantee that.

I changed the Prologue a bit, I didn't want this story to be Rated R so I had to change it up a bit. Yeah.

So yeah, sorry for that really long "talk", I just wanted to update you guys on what's happening and what's going to happen... yeah. BYE!! Imma go write.