Chapter 8

*Emily's POV*

The boys fell asleep an hour ago, and the girls and I have an evil plan. I walk out the door of Niall and I's room, holding my makeup bag. I turn my head different directions and see Dani, Perrie, El, and Aimee doing the same.

"Let's do this," I say confidently.

"Wait! I need to get something," Aimee says. We wait a few moments and she comes out with.. Underwear? What? ....

"Harry is going to flip." Danielle grins and we climb down to the screening room. The boys are astray on their past positions and we get to work. I climb on to Niall's side, being as still and quiet as possible to not wake him up. I start to apply mascara and liquid eyeliner to Niall's eyes. Hehehe... good thing these boys have gotten used to shuffling and noises while they sleep from traveling and such. Niall just keeps on softly snoring. I start on softly applying eyeshadow and blush.

*Aimee's POV*

I peel off Harry's shirt and lightly giggle. Damn he has some sexy abs.. hehe. I pop the button of his pants after unbuckling the belt. It's weird how I'm just stripping him off. Oh well. It's fun, hope I get to do this again.. wait what? Never mind. I drop my bra on his chest and leave my lace underwear astray by him on the floor. I start to apply my hot pink lipstick that I wore tonight on his neck, torso, and cheek like there were actually lips kissing him there. My brother taught me his pranking skills when I was younger, guess it paid off. I ruffle his hair until I decide it doesn't look messy enough. His hair is always ruffled like that. I shuffle through my makeup and hair pouch until I find my teasing comb. I start to backcomb his hair lightly, making it messier that it usually is. I lightly spray my perfume around him. Haha Dani's right. He will flip when he wakes.

I walk over to see the other girls are almost done. Eleanor put huge fake eyelashes and bright, red lipstick on Louis. Danielle gave Liam a mole and a gelled his wavy hair up into a quiff. Perrie flattened Zayn's hair down and gave him Taylor Swift smoky eyes. Emily put a lot of bright blue eyeshadow and black eyeliner on Niall's eyes. She covered his cheeks with dark red blush and plastered red lipstick all over his lips. I step back and take in the five boys scattered on the floor and the couches. They all look like clowns. Can't wait until morning!

"We did an amazing job girls! Let's take a pic and hit the beds!" Danielle cheers. We high-five each other and I pull out my iPhone and snap a few pictures in different angles. How amazing would it be if I would be a photographer? Well let me tell you. COMPLETELY AMAZAYN. The girls and I walk upstairs and say our good nights. I walk into the room I share with Harry and burrow into the sheets of the bed. Hope none of the boys will be mad at us...

The next morning

*Harry's POV*

I wake up with a painful, sore neck from my awkward position on the floor. My nose scrunches up as I take a whiff of me. Why the hell do I smell so much like girl?? What the fuck... I stare down at my torso and see red spots. I look closer and see it's lipstick. I look around and see all the boys suddenly stirring, and some girl's underwear and bra. Um, alright? What happened last night? I ate a lot of popcorn and drank a lot of soda, and I just kind of blacked out. I lay on the floor muttering to myself before I hear Niall's uncontrollable laugh.

"You guys look like clowns!! Did you break into the girls' makeup bags?" he says. He keeps on laughing and ends up clapping slowly and his face just looks like a tomato. Just like that video diary we did and he ended up like a retarded seal. Louis and Liam start to sit up and ends up laughing too. But Zayn's snores are louder than their laughter together.

"Says the clown!" Liam protests. Well, I guess that's what we get for falling asleep first.

"Well, Harry got some last night." Louis winks at me.