Chapter 9

*Emily's POV*

Sorry this is kind of boring!!! But just go with it, this leads to a really big point in the plot!! Picture of what their kitchen somewhat looks like!!! ------>

Niall and I walk downstairs with me holding Sammie. She's still pretty sleepy. I brush her blonde hair away from her face and pinch her blushing cheeks.

"I want breakfast, Mommy." I laugh and assure her will eat breakfast. I feel Niall's hand settle on my waist.

"So does Daddy," Niall jokes. I giggle and we walk into our huge kitchen. Sammie and I go to the sink by our counter top and wash our hands. Niall sits down at our breakfast table where Lou, El, Dani, and Liam are sat. After Sammie and I finish washing our hands, I sit her on her high chair, next to Aimee and Harry are sat. Zayn and Perrie are at the other side of the counter top chatting away. Wonder what they are talking about...

*Zayn's POV*

Perrie likes me! And I like her back! I know we've only known each other for what? Twenty-four hours? But there is something special about her. But I can't ask her out YET. We should get to know each other better before both of us make a move.

"Want to sit over there?" I ask casually. She nods and I lead her to the stools and the huge counter top. I serve myself some eggs and bacon and munch on them quietly.

"I'm sorry, Zayn," Perrie says suddenly. I look over to her and see her cheeks blushing, her eyes full regret. What?

"What are you talking about? You didn't have to say sorry for anything!"  I protest. What is she saying sorry about? If it's about the makeup thing, I thought that was actually funny and a prank well done. But my hair took forever took fix! Sigh.

"I'm sorry for saying that I like you yesterday. It was a mistake to admit it. We had only known each other for what? Twenty-four hours?!" I look into her silvery eyes and hold her shoulders.

"It's alright. You don't have to be sorry. I like you too, but like you said, we have known each other for a short time." She nods and serves herself a small seving of eggs and bacon. I walk over to the huge fridge of Niall's and pour two glasses of orange juice.

"Thanks." Perrie mutters. I smile and sit back down on the hard, wooden stool.

A few hours later

*Emily's POV*

"I don't know what to wear!!" Eleanor shrieks desperately. I giggle as she sifts through through my huge closet again. I didn't tell the girls they need party dresses when I invited them, so I'm letting them borrow my clothes because we're similar sizes.

"Eleanor, it's not a big deal! Just throw something on, you'll look fine!" I protest. She turns back to my closet and begins to go through the hangers one by one for the millionth time.

"But I want to look good for Louis!" she shrieks then puts her mouth over her hand. Ooooohhhhh someone has a little crush on Lou Bear.

"You like- " I begin to yell at the top of my lungs. Eleanor runs over to me and clamps my mouth shut. Perrie and Danielle laugh. Wow I didn't realize they're over there working on Perrie's hair and makeup. It's 5 o'clock, we have a reservation at 9:30. Four and a half hours is enough right? Haha, no.

"Will you shut up?"

"Well do you?" I ask once she removes her hand from my mouth after I licked her.

"A little." Eleanor replies honestly. "Awwwwh" the girls and I coo and I pinch her cheeks.

"I need to take a shower!" Aimee randomly declares. I chuckle as she runs out the door to go to the bathroom before Mr. Styles gets to it.