Chapter 7

*Emily's POV*

"This is war!!!!" I scream. We all take our guns and spare bullets from the spare room table and run in different directions. It is girls against boys. The girls and I run downstairs into the lounge room of the basement, and we make a plan. El and I decide to hide into the kitchen and the living rooms, and Dani and Perrie go to the rooms. Aimee will stay guard at the stairs. We nod and carry out to our 'stations'.

El and I look from left to right, but we see nothing. Basically, the only rules of our Nerf Wars are no tackling, no hitting each other directly by our guns, and if you get hit, you are the other team's property. Then I hear a faint giggle. I motion for Eleanor to come with me and she follows. We quietly walk to where the noise came from. El and I hold our breaths so it is perfectly quiet. We hear faint breaths...coming from the...pantry!! I silently stride to the walk in pantry and slowly open the door. As soon as it opens, El fires her gun several times. We turn on the light of the pantry to reveal Niall on the floor, laughing in hysterics.

"I've been hit! No! No! I had such an amazing life ahead of me!! Why would you do this?!!? I thought you loved me!!" Niall shouts. I giggle and he makes a gasping noise and pretends to stop breathing.

"Rise from the dead or I won't kiss you for a whole week," I whisper into his ear. He smiles and pulls my ear to hover over his mouth.

"You wouldn't be able to handle it." I giggle and sit up.

"I thought you were dead!" I protest.

"Oh yeah. Whoops." I laugh and ruffle his dirty-blonde hair. I high-five Eleanor for our succesful attack.

"What should we do now?" I ask. I pull Niall behind me and he removes his body from the cold, hardwood floor.

"Tell us where the others are!" Eleanor demands. Niall zips up his mouth and throws away the key. I scoff slap him upside the head lightly. He pretends to wince.

"Never!!" Niall shrieks dramatically. Eleanor walks over to him and points her gun directly to Niall's chest and he defensively puts his hands up.

"Tell us," she whispers.

"All I know is that Harry and Louis are downstairs, probably making out," he answers. I laugh hysterically as Eleanor's face flushes. Hmm.. wonder why? cough, cough.

"I'm going to shoot his pretty ass off of him." Niall and I are tugged into the dim lights of the basement. From upstairs I hear Perrie and Danielle shriek and some clicking noise. Someone has been shot! Nooo!! Damn, we are so losing.

"So am I on your team now?" Niall asks. Eleanor and I both nod and we descend down on the last step. I put my finger on Niall's soft lips to silence him. He complies and Eleanor strides into the middle of the room. If any one is here, I don't think they know we're here either. I here shuffling and I reach for my gun. I fire several times into the room, as well as Eleanor. Niall hurriedly flicks the lights on and we see Louis and Harry lying on the floor, with their eyes closed and their tongues sticking out. HELL YEAH!!! This is going to be funny. I receive eye contact from Eleanor and she knows my plan.

"Louis..Harry. Don't you dare move, open your eyes, or anything," Eleanor orders. They remain still. Eleanor leans forward to Louis, and I do the same to Harry. My eyes glance over to Niall who tries to control his silent laughter. Eleanor and I mouth "3, 2, 1.." and then we slap our hands hard on to Harry and Louis' crotches. And that's when their faces scrunch up, they clutch their balls and manhood through their jeans, and Niall's contagious laughter rings throughtout the whole room, making Eleanor and I burst into uncontrollable giggles. Louis' face is red and his nose scrunched up, and Harry just clutches his balls and stares at it.