Chapter 13

*Harry's POV*

"Harry! Where are we going? Cmon, let's go back downstairs, we can grab some drinks and go dancing," Emily shrieked. I held her hand tighter and we pulled her through the crowds, and up the steps. I knew this is a private room, but now its an abandoned attic with empty booths and dusty lights hanging from the cobweb-covered ceiling. I threw Emily down on the booth and placed my plump lips on her neck. My curls were being tugged lightly, and moans were escaping from Emily's parted lips.

"Mmm...Harry." I chuckled and held her down and she obliged. After about half an hour of making out, all of our clothes were off with the excpetion of Emily's black lace bra. I started to thrust when I buried myself inside of Emily. We weren't disturbed, no one really knew where we had gone.

"E-Emily..." I moaned. Her fingertips traced my toned abs and her tongue skimmed her parted lips. I could hear the pounding music of the club down below. My mind was spinning from the bottle of wine I had shared with Emily.

***

I woke up in the spare room with my shirt loosely wrapped around my torso. Emily was lying nearby, her hair a mess and her dress wrinkled. Forgetting my confusion of why I was there, my head started to pound painfully due to the surplus of alcohol I consumed. I walked slowly up to my room and passed out from my throbbing and aching head next to Aimee.

My jaw falls to my feet and my hand covers it. I got Emily pregnant...I don't even like her like that! I like Aimee, no, I love Aimee. She is perfect, her blonde hair falls perfectly on her shoulders and when she flicks it off she looks so cute. I get lost easily in her dark, blue eyes and her tiny figure just makes her more cute. She makes me laugh, she makes me feel wanted. And I thought I actually had a chance with her! Now I have to tell everyone I got Emily pregnant and Niall and Aimee will get pissed off at me. I have to tell Emily first, she will know what to do.

I hurry downstairs to find Emily on the floor helping Sammie build towers of blocks. I remember that the others are still asleep and Emily and I are the only ones awake. They don't notice me leaning against the doorway.

"No Mommy. The blue block goes on top. It's Rapunzel's favorite color," Sammie whines as she takes down the tower that Emily built and takes a blue block and puts it on top of her own tower. Emily frowns and takes the blue block from the top of the tower.

"But what if I want the maids to have a blue room? Maids do all the work in the castle!" Emily protests. I grin at the sight of her arguing with A four-year-old. I decide to stride in and break their "argument".

"Hey. Let the little girl have her princess room," I say, defending Sam. Sammie smirks and crosses her arms proudly.

"Yeah, Mommy. Uncle Harry says to give me the block." She holds out her hand and waits for Emily to hand back her blue block. Emily sighs in defeat and drops the block in her hand and jumps up.

"Sam, can I talk to your mother for a minute?" I ask slowly. Emily looks confused and Sammie just nods, her attention focused on building the rest of her castle/tower thing. I walk out of the living room and into the kitchen with Emily following behind.

"What's up?" We both sit on the stools and I swivel mine nervously. I can't help but fiddle with my fingers and avoid Emily's confused stare.

"Erm... well...I kind of...sort of...know who got you pregnant. Yes, it was at the party and yes, you were drunk as hell. Both of you," I start to explain. Her huge eyes are practically begging for me to continue. I take a deep breath.

"Well...um...it was me. I literally just had a memory about it, Em. Please don't hate me," I say in one breath. Her eyes get impossibly wider than they originally were and her jaw hits the floor. I wait for reply but all I can hear is her heavy breathing.

"Are-are you being serious?"

"I wouldn't joke about that Emily. I am one-hundred percent sure that it was me. It was just a drunken mistake right? What are we going to tell Niall? Or the others?" I panic. I don't want to lose my best friends, just because of a drunken mistake. I know that's a well-known excuse, the "it was a drunken mistake". I know so many people who have used it but really it wasn't just a drunken mistake. But in this situation, it was a drunken mistake.

"I don't hate you, Harry. It was a drunken mistake. There's nothing even going on in-between us! I love Niall and you and Aimee are head-over-heels for each other. We tell the others first, then Niall. Alright?" I nod hastily and wrap my arms around Emily's tiny waist. I feel her do the same. It's only just a best-friend-type of hug. Nothing else. "Now let go, I have to get Sammie her breakfast."

***

*Emily's POV*

It's now one o'clock, and Niall is still asleep. The others woke up about an hour ago; they wake up really late. Harry and I informed all of them that we have something to talk about, and to meet up in the living room quickly before Niall wakes up. Eleanor and Louis are sitting so close together (awwwh) and so are Perrie and Zayn. Danielle and Liam are chilling out and sharing the recliner.

"Okay so, you are probably why we just randomly called you to come here. Well, I figured out who is the father..." I trail off, waiting for any responses. I just receive gasps and shocked expressions. "Well...it's Harry." All eyes go to Harry and he stands up to continue our explanation.

"Yeah. I had this weird flashback-memory-dream like thing. Emily and I were VERY drunk and there's nothing going on between us. We each have our own relationships, or in my case a crush, so nothing is or will be going on. Now how do we tell Niall?"

I could see Aimee shift uncomfortably in her seat on the floor after Harry said he has a crush, probably feeling a bit jealous. Dani and Liam are the first to respond to the news with, surprisingly, with open arms.

"Best wishes for the baby," Danielle whispers in my ear. Liam and Harry have a "man-hug" and after some brunch we all wait anxiously for the moment we have to tell Niall.

*Niall's POV*

I awkwardly chew on my chicken and sneak glances at everyone and I notice that all of us have are concentrating on our plates and/or our laps. Emily and Harry are the most quiet. They've barely touched the steak I grilled for all of us. Even Sammie can feel the awkward vibe and chews her steak quietly.

"Am I that bad of a cook?" I ask sheepishly. They're heads shoot up and I stare daggers into their heads.

"No, no, no. It's just... we have to tell you that-" Louis starts to say something but Emmie cuts him off.

"Niall, I know who is the father." My head shoots up and I look at her in surprise.

"Who is it?" I whisper. The suspense is killing me, what if it's some random stranger? What if it's Austin? No, that can't be. He's in jail and I'm pretty sure he wasn't at the club.

"Um...it's Harry."

****

Do you hate me? Please don't. My phone jacked it all up and rined my bold font and itallics but I had to get something posted for you guys, so this will be fixed later. Peacekies! ;)