Chapter 26

3+ votes or 2+ comments for the next chapter. Already have the next chapter written, just waiting for this to be completed so I can post it. ^_^

*Emily's POV*

Two days, two fucking days that I have been stuck in this stupid building. I just hope Sammie, Darcy, Niall, and everyone else are okay. A part of me is looking forward to whenever I get to see Niall again, if  I get to see anyone else outside this shitty flat.

"Hey babe! I'm home!" Austin screams from the door. I roll my eyes and jump down from the newly installed counter and wrap my arms around his neck with a giggle, something I am required to do. Austin throws the grocery back on the cold ground and grabs me by my upper thighs, making me jump and wrap my legs around his waist. Heavy kissing follows, I just hope this goes quickly.

*Niall's POV*

I bounce Darcy in my arms, trying to get her to stop crying, but personally I can't stop hurting inside. It's been two days, two fucking days that I've been sleeping alone. The tour starts soon, and I am determined to get Emily back. I am certain that Austin has her, I just have to think of a way to save her. I need her back.

I place Darcy back in her crib and walk down the stairs while ruffling my uncombed hair. I have just staying in our room lately, just moping around while Liam tries to make me come downstairs and eat, but I'm not even in the mood for food. Everyone now knows what happened, we're just trying to figure out how to save her. I guess it's now time for me to participate.

Muffled voices can be heard from the dining room and my head peeps out of the doorway. I see Paul, the boys, and two policeman sat at the long table, and the girls stand in quiet conversation by them. I place myself in a chair beside Liam and poke him. The boys look at me with sympathy and Liam turns around and pats my back. A weak smile forms on my lips and I try to concentrate on what they are talking about. They have all these complicated plans of assembling a team of policeman around the building and "attack slowly", it just makes no sense to me.

"Why don't we just break in?" I blurt out. The boys and the policeman look at me like a giant epiphany just hit them in the head, and I fiddle with my fingers under the table. Sammie jogs up to me and looks up at me, innocence shining clearly in her eyes. Our blue orbs hold eye contact for a moment and she jumps on my lap, catching me in surprise.

She asks, "Where's Mommy?" I sigh in frustration. Sometimes her innocence just gets through you, when Sammie asks questions like these you just feel vulnerable, just confused on what to say. My thoughts get jumbled, causing me to become unable to give Sammie the answer she deserves. I run a hand through my face and Sam looks down at the floor, upset. Harry speaks up when I don't manage to form words.

"She will be alright, we're going to pick her up soon. You will see Mommy soon."

Ello!! Shoutout to Mikka, SHANKS FOR INTRODUCING MEH TO 1D, you started my weirdness bruh! All I was thinking while writing this was this is so fucking short. But you know what? It's all good, because there are five freaking books to go here, so yeah. I can't believe this book is almost done. Another update to come soon!

Vote-Comment-Follow-Share, all that. :)