Chapter 24

3+ votes or 2+ comments for the next chappie. :)

*Emily's POV*

I drag my heavy luggage out of the hotel suite door along with Darcy's carrier. Sammie trots behind me with a doll held close to her chest. I hit the elevator button to go down to the lobby where everyone is, I had twice as much luggage as everyone else. I push my red sunglasses further up the bridge of my nose and snicker at the sight of Niall and Louis bickering over who gets to sit by the window when I walk out the hotel's front door with Sammie following near.

"Step aside, boys. I got the window seat on dibs." I smirk in a cocky way and they stare at me in astonishment as I buckle Sammie and Darcy into their booster seats and plop down on the comfiest seat of one of the car rentals we have. Niall pouts and sits on me receiving a slap on his back lightly in complaint. "Get your big butt off of me!" I shriek. Niall chuckles and shakes his head. I take all my enegy and strength to push the Niall off of me, but the seat in front of us makes him bounce back onto me.

"Niall!" I complain. I spot his eyes roll and he slides over to the seat in the middle of Darcy and I. I can't believe we got stuck with Louis as the driver, the worse part is we got all of the kids. Lou and Harry are sitting in the front, Ed, Sammie, and Kayden in the middle, and that leaves Niall, Darcy and I squished at the back. The rest of the group are at another vehicle.

"Alright, boys, girls, and Niall," Louis pauses his puppet-voice as we all chuckle at Niall's death glare at Lou. "We have an hour until we are at the airline, you might as well get some shut-eye." I roll my eyes at Louis' weird, obnoxious voice.

I sit back and lay my head on Niall's shoulder and start to doze off.

***

I grasp onto the handle of my luggage and the sound of it rolling on the airline sidewalk accompanies my footsteps. I wipe my makeup-free eye and look back to find Sammie and Kayden groggily walking behind me with their backpacks hanging heavily from their bodies. Most of us fell asleep on the ride to the airline, and the walk from the rental place to the building where we are supposed to board was tiring with all the luggage we had. But it was a good one week of vacation, I'm just sad the rest of the boys go their seperate ways to meet their families after.

The airport is packed with people, unlike the time when we were headed to California. Damn, did our location get leaked to the fans? We each put our sunglasses on and I spot Paul and a couple of more bodyguards at the entrance, thankfully. Ed pulls Kayden close to him and Niall does the same to Sammie. I give each of them a weak smile and sling my duffel bag onto my shoulder and hand Harry Darcy's carrier.  Paul leads us into the huge mob of fans and their excited screams pierce my ears. It seems paparazzi is here as well, and the bright flashes make me squint my eyes.

"Why do you have so many kids with you?" "That little boy looks so much like Ed!" "You whore!" Questions are shot at all of us, but all we do is wave and duck our heads at the flashes.

We make it to our first-class flight safely, except for a slightly-traumatized Sammie and Kayden and half of our sunglasses swiped from a few fans; sadly my precious red sunglasses were swiped. I throw my carry-on onto the luggage compartment.

After a bit Sammie manages to calm down while Ed does his best to calm the shaking Kayden with a cookie, but he rejects it. "Is he alright?" I ask worriedly. Sammie trots over to Kayden and pulls him in for a hug, which makes my heart melt. His shaking stops and he grins his toothy grin.

"Aww, that's adorable! Take a picture, Ed!" I beam, my mood suddenly changing at the hugging and smiling toddlers/best friends. Ed whips out his phone and snaps a picture of our kids. My phone beeps soon signalling a tweet. I pull it up to find a link to the picture with the caption "Me and @emilyH 's warriors got mobbed for the first time. but we're alright. :)" on Ed's profile. (A/N If I said Emily's twitter before this chapter differently, let me know and I'll change it.) I retweet and favorite it before my phone starts to blow up with mentions from fans, half of them are hate and the other are "awwh"s and just support.