Prologue

I'm sorry Niall, I'm sorry Sammie, I'm sorry everyone who I have disappointed, left, anyone, everyone. This dreadful experience, even more dreadful than when I was with Austin when I sixteen, has showed me that you should enjoy life, live in the moment, and never take it for granted. I used to be moping around, doing nothing with my life. I should be like Niall, be carefree and spontaneous.

Just when I'm about to jump from the stool and hang myself, Austin comes into the room and stares at my bloody wrists wide-eyed. The hard bass of the party makes my ears throb.

"Emily! What the hell are you doing! Stop it!" He rushes over to me, takes the bloody knife, and throws it on the cold floor after cutting off the rope I hung from the chandelier hook. "Why the hell would you do that? I need you Emily, you're the only person that brings me pleasure these days," he retorts. Ugh, I'm disgusted. He saved me, just so I can give him more pleasure. What the fuck is wrong with him?

I stare at him dumbfounded before I realize my small, fragile body being picked up and thrown on the beaten and battered bed on the corner of the dark room. He starts to enter himself into me. But then he stops when we hear a scream and a gruff man speak.

"Ireland police, freeze!"

Just saying, this is part of the ending. The chapters after this is what happened BEFORE this one. Don't be confused!!