Chapter 25

Since this is short... +2 votes or comments for the next update? Read the author's note for the reveal of the series name. ^_^

*Niall's POV*

I wave my left hand up in the air to call a taxi while holding onto Sammie's hand with my right one. It is now nine o'clock, my phone has died and Sammie is kind of tired now so we are headed home. A yellow taxi with blocked windows stops at a halt in front us and I open up the vehicle's door to let Sammie in. My left sneaker steps in a shallow puddle and I groan and now it makes that really annoying squishy noise whenever I walk on it. "Shit," I mutter.

My fingers buckle Sammie into her seat and I do the same for myself, the driver asks for the address, which I answer, correctly, I think. I feel the car start to move and settle back down on the comfy leather seats, ruffling Sam's hair in the process. The mysterious driver closes that little plastic window between the front and the back, and I feel my eyebrows frown when I remember that the windows are blocked from the back. I sit up when the driver says he has to stop for some gas and shuts the door. I look up to the glass windshield and see a dark alleyway. Strange, I thought we were stopping for gas? My hand flies to the door in attempt to stay calm and I try to open the car door but find it locked. I try to open the door over and over again, and to keep calm for Sammie's sake, who's freaking out a bit. The last thing I remember is a dude in a black ski mask smirking down at us before I fall into unconsciousness.

***

I wake up with a throbbing head and tied hands behind my back. What the hell happened? I look around the dim, poorly-lit room. I am lying on a cold, hard concrete floor, it seems sort of like an abandoned apartment. My eyes spot a bed in the corner, along with a sink and toilet with loud, ongoing dripping water that is really getting on my nerves right now along with the headache.

My blue orbs start to frantically search for Sammie, but my tied up feet and hands make it really hard to spin and look around the room with a full view. "Sammie?!" I call in a soft tone. "Where are you?" I don't hear anything for a moment, just a little bit of shuffling from the wind and who-knows what along with the throbbing beat in my head due to migraine.

"D-daddy, I'm scared," her faint voice whimpers, assuring me that she is still alive, probably not well, but alive. Anxiety fills up in my throat but I gulp it down, my dinner going back down to my stomach. My lungs suddenly breathe in an abhorent odor and my nose scrunches up in digust. I know that smell. It's a mixture of sweat, blood, and fucking pure evil. If only I can remember who owns that smell...

"Are you tied up?" I ask in concern. I don't even know where Sammie is, most of the lights above have dimmed out completely leaving only three. Slow footsteps start to get louder suddenly in my ears, too heavy to be Sammie.

"Yeah, she is. Just like you." That voice, that scent, those footsteps. My mind flashes back to the memory before I blacked out. That mysterious sneer. So that's who our kidnapper is.

Austin.

MWUAHAHAHAHA!!! YEAH!! I have dreamed for this day where I post this. This is short, I know. BUT I plan on updating later on the day or at the least, tomorrow, so calm yourselves.I was going to make this longer, but I desperately needed another update, I got three votes fast. Don't you just love me for doing this? Hehe, no. ._.

I have figured out a name for this series!!! :DD It will now be called Moments: A Book Series. That means I get to make new character banners!!! I found some new pictures for a lot of the new characters that come further in the series, so that's exciting, isn't it? Yeah.

Hope you guys like it!! If you do, I hope you can leave a vote and a comment and hit that follow button, share this to your friends maybe? :)

LOVE YOU GUYS!! :DDD