Chapter 27

2+ votes and 2+ comments for the next update!! 

*Niall's POV*

My sneakers drag on the wet pavement of that alleyway behind Paul and the policemen. A cold gust of wind seeps through my thin sweatshirt, and I shudder at the sudden drop of temperature. I spot that horrid taxi with the blocked windows and that scratch on the bumper. Only the boys, the policemen, Paul, and I are here, the girls and the kids are left at my house with one policeman just in case.

A few shadows of tall men are sighted by the policemen on the side of the alley, and we duck into a corner behind a mailbox. I hear them chuckle and then a door loudly closing, it's really hard to see anything since it's very late at night. Chad, one of the policemen, flicks off the dim flashlight and we carefully stand up and start to proceed towards the turquoise door, which could use a nice repainting in my opinion.

Shrieks and yells can be heard from the building, along with a big bass, I am assuming they're having a party. Terrence, the other policeman, motions for us to enter the building. All of us slip into the building unnoticed and I was right, a large party is being thrown. They are mostly men in their twenties, along with a few half-naked girls grinding against several men at a time. I bet they are prostitutes. I don't see Emily anywhere, and I notice that the once dirty and very empty warehouse-like building transformed into a decent looking flat, with nice furniture and hardwood floors. Damn, did they get like a major renovation in the past two days? 

All of us hide behind a wall, but before we do I spot Emily walking in the room with a tray a very small red crop top and black, ripped denim shorts paired with black combat boots. Half of her lace bra is visble the top is very off-the-shoulder, and my eyes meet the sight of bills and notes stuffed inside the cup. Fists form at my sides when I spot a man with a visible six pack stuff more money in her bra as she serves some marijuana to them with a disgusted expression. I see this process over and over again with the other people at the party and I think my fists are just ready to burst.

Once everyone got their death-in-a-stick from Emily, she and Austin disappear into the other room, with Austin's hand way too close to Emily's bum. The officers take this for the perfect time to jump out,  and they run towards the center of the room with their guns pointed at them.

"Alright, I want everyone to put your marijuana away, and we will escort you out," Chad states simply. Everyone in the room has their hands up in defeat. "Harry, Zayn, go back and get that big black case in the car. We need a lot of cuffs." Harry and Zayn casually jog out of the room to fetch the cuffs, while Liam, Lou, and I walk out of the shadow of the wall slowly. I think one of the girls recognized one of us because she let out an ear-piercing scream, probably to warn Austin that we are here.

"That girl Emily is a goner, Austin's ready to kill her anytime soon."

Same time as the scene above

*Emily's POV*

Austin had gone to the bathroom in the middle of him fucking me to death, now is my chance. I run a hand on the floor under the bed, in search of that rope that I was tied up with. Lucky enough, my fingers curl upon the rough rope. There is a hook on the ceiling, if only I could reach it. I've given up on myself, Austin just sold me to all of those pimps in the other room, thus the money stuffed in my push-up bra. The blood on the knife in my hand drip onto my clean, right arm, while my left arm throbs painfully as the blood drips down onto the white sheets of the uncomfortable bed. I drag the stool in the corner by the door quietly and stand on it while securing the rope on the hook so the ends look like a necklace. I tighten it on my neck and shed a tear.

I'm sorry Niall, I'm sorry Sammie, I'm sorry everyone who I have disappointed, left, anyone, everyone. This dreadful experience, even more dreadful than when I was with Austin when I sixteen, has showed me that you should enjoy life, live in the moment, and never take it for granted. I used to be moping around, doing nothing with my life. I should be like Niall, be carefree and spontaneous.

Just when I'm about to jump from the stool and hang myself, Austin comes into the room and stares at my bloody wrists wide-eyed. The hard bass of the party makes my ears throb.

"Emily! What the hell are you doing! Stop it!" He rushes over to me, takes the bloody knife, and throws it on the cold floor after cutting off the rope I hung from the chandelier hook. "Why the hell would you do that? I need you Emily, you're the only person that brings me pleasure these days," he retorts. Ugh, I'm disgusted. He saved me, just so I can give him more pleasure. What the fuck is wrong with him?

I stare at him, I can almost feel the steam coming out of my ears due to my anger at him. Before I realize it, I feel my small, fragile body being picked up and thrown on the beaten and battered bed on the corner of the dark room. He starts to enter himself into me. But then he stops when we hear a scream and later on, a gruff man speak.

"Ireland police, freeze!"

Another update... yeah. :) I'm proud of this, really.

I just want to talk about how I keep the concerts, the mobbing of the fans, the tabloids and stuff out of the storyline, or at least at a minimum. Well, I feel like I have seen so many fanfics, the main story is about that, and sometimes it's just so annoying because it turns the reader's attention to something that isn't a big part of the storyline, even if that part isn't BIG. So my storyline is about Niall and Emily's relationship and how they spend time with their friends and stuff, NOT THE MOBBING, THE TABLOIDS, TWITTER, ETC. It's not a big part of my storyline, so why should I make a big deal about it? So yeah. I changed the prologue a bit, changed the summary, can't wait to post the last two chapters!! :)

Vote-Comment-Follow-Share please!