School Sucks

I woke up looking all around to remember Derick is in the guest room. I got up and put on an ACDC crop top, black jeans, and black vans. I went in my bathroom and straighten my hair. I put on some dark purple almost black lipstick, and a dark purple smokey eye on. I put on earrings that are black spikes and a black choker. I walked out and went down stairs to the kitchen. I saw Niall placing breakfast on a big platter. He looked up and saw me.

"I'm just not going to ask." He had never seen me in dark stuff like this before. I went to the guest room and sat on the bed next to Derick.

"Wake up." I said shaking him.

"Wha- why hello emo Ashley."

"Shut up. I'm not in a good mood. Breakfast is ready."

"Ok." He got up out of bed. He was just wearing boxers. I paused.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh. Uh. Nothing. I'll- I'll go now." I walked out almost running into the wall. I went into the kitchen and started eating. Niall and I exchanged looks, neither one of us said anything. Derick came in with jeans and a white shirt that was kinda see through.

"Hot." I said to myself trying not to stare at him right in front of Niall. When we were done we both got up and started walking out the door to go to school.

"Oh yeah. I'm driving you guys to school and from school." I heard Niall say when I had my hand on the door knob.

"You guys just wait there. Let me finish my coffee and then I'll drive you guys."

"Ok. We'll just wait in the driveway." That was the first thing I had said to Niall all morning.

"No just stay in the hallway."

"Ok." I knew he didn't want us to kiss. That's why he wants to drive us. To bad. I put my arms around Derick's neck and started kissing him. I didn't stop till I heard Niall's chair scoot back. I pushed away and looked at Derick. He had purple lipstick on him. I pointed at the bathroom next to us. "Go in there and rinse the lipstick off of your lips." I whispered to him. He walked in and did as he was told.

"You guys ready?" Niall asked coming up to us.

"Yeah." Derick said walking out of the bathroom. I still didn't feel like talking to him. We walked out and Niall unlocked the doors. Derick went in the back. I started opening the other back door to go back there with him.

"Ashley, come up here in the passenger's seat." Niall said smirking. Trying not to scream at him I got in the front. I wanted to talk to Derick but then I thought; Niall will probably go crazy about that to with the rest of his stupid rules. I just decided to text him instead.

Niall's driving me crazy! -Ashley

I can tell sorry -Derick

It's not your fault this is happened honestly it's my fault but he's treating both of us like we're prisoners! -Ashley
Well we have school we always kiss there 😂 -Derick

😂 Yeah you have a point -Ashley

Aren't you glad your dating a genius? -Derick

Sure sweetheart. Think what you want. -Ashley

Hey! -Derick

Hey 😏 -Ashley

Gosh -Derick