Hawaii

"Good morning sweetie." I said putting a plate of a bacon and eggs on the table for Emma.

"Hi." She said.

"How are you sweetie?"

"Good."

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah."

"Want some chocolate milk sweetie?"

"YEAH!" I laughed for a bit and grabbed the milk a chocolate syrup.

"Oh hey Derick." I said to Derick while I stirred the milk.

"Hey guys." Derick said. He walked over the Emma.

"Wanna fly?"

"Huh?" Emma said.

"Wanna fly?"

"Sure." He grabbed her and put her above his head and spun in circles. Derick and Emma laughed. I couldn't stop smiling, they're bonding so much! He put her down on the floor. She hugged him. He bent down to give him another hug. I set the chocolate milk on the table. Then Derick stole a piece of bacon, and walked over to the couch. Emma turned around with a mad face. Before Derick got to the couch she tackled him! He fell to the floor and looked over to who tackled him. He smiled.

"Gosh you like bacon." He smiled.

"Uh huh."

"Here." He said handing her the piece of bacon.

"Don't underestimate a little girl." I said.

"I found that out." Derick said laughing. I walked over to Emma.

"Good job." I said and gave her a high five. Then I went over to Derick and helped him up. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Niall then walked in.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." He said to all of us.

"I have some news." He said.

"Yeah?"

"Ashley we're going to Hawaii!"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Yay! When?"

"Umm in a few hours?"

"What! Come on Derick we need to go pack!" I said grabbing his hand and running towards the stairs.

"Wait!" Niall said. We stopped and looked at him.

"He's not coming." He said.

"Huh?" I said pulling him to my side.

"No this is just for a week. He's not coming."

"Wait a week?!" I said.

"Yeah."

"School starts in two days!"

"Well your gonna have to miss a few days."

"Uhh fine!" I ran up to my room and started packing. Derick came up and sat down next to me.

"Well I'll save a seat next to me."

"Ok but tell me if a girl does anything cause I'm prepared to punch!"

"I know." He said.

"And you, you're not bringing a bikini!" He said grabbing the bikini out of my hands.

"Ok." I put on some music and started packing. I wanted to keep the conversation going so I started talking more.

"So have anything planed?"

"Um yeah I going to try out for the football team."

"Cool."

"Yeah, you can be a cheerleader."

"Um no thanks, I'm not wearing those tiny uniforms."

"Ok."

"Nice try tho."

"Thanks." He smirked.

    Later At The Airport

"I'm going to miss you."I said to Derick.

"I'm going to miss you too." He said.

"Flights to New York, Seattle, and Hawaii are about to take off, anyone in one of those flights please aboard the plane." Went through all of the speakers. I made a sad face and hugged and kissed Derick.

"Bye." I said.

"Bye." He said kissing me. Niall, Emma and I all walked off.

On The Flight

We had Emma at the window seat Niall in the middle and me on the outside seat. I listened to music half of the flight. I finally fell asleep on Niall's shoulder. I woke up about five minuets before we landed. I woke up Niall and Emma. Emma stared out of the window and saw dolphins, tiki huts, and lots of stuff that looked like it was made out of bamboo. We landed and got to our big hut. It had two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a study, a living room, and a kitchen. Emma and I walked into a big room with flowers. We set our stuff down and both flopped on the bed at the same time.

Later That Night

Niall, Emma, and I all went to a small luau. (Hope I spelled that right.) We sat down and saw people singing and dancing, it was nice. Then everyone stopped dancing and listened to some people sing. There were about six girls that sung, then a guy went up and sang, he had a beautiful voice. But there was one thing I didn't like, he stared at me through out the entire time he sang and through out the entire luau. After we all walked to our huts. He stopped me and introduced hisself, I did the same and he handed me a piece of paper I looked at it an it had his phone number. I looked back up and handed it back to him. He had a confused face. I told him I had a boyfriend and left. Once I caught up with Niall and Emma we got into the hut and all fell asleep. The next morning we all had breakfast and I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Derick. We had a long conversation then I brought up last night. Lets just say he wasn't very happy, but I cleared everything up, well the best I could. We texted for about three hours. Then Niall had to go do something so I said bye to Derick and we left the hut. Niall did a long meeting, Emma and I had to sit through all of it!

The Next Day

It's the third day at Hawaii and it was actually pretty boring. I was mainly bored because today was the first day of school and I had no one to text. So I just spent the day hanging out with Emma. I missed everyone and Derick was probably having the time of his life. (Its probably only going to get really boring if I say what happens each day, so in the next chapter I'm just going to skip to the last day at Hawaii.)