Party Gone Wrong

When I woke up it looked like it was about midnight. I looked around and saw Derick opening the front door. I walked over.

"Where are you going?"

"I was gonna go home. Do you want me to stay?"

"You don't have to stay just for me. If you want to leave I'm ok with it."

"No I'll stay." He closed the door and walked over to me.

"Do you wanna go back on the couch or my room?"

"Your room my back hurts."

"Ok. I do have to warn you though I'm going to change into my nightgown."

"And?"

"It's about this short." I put my hands a little less than mid thigh.

"I don't mind."

"Gosh your such a teenage boy." He did a little devilish smile.

"I know what you're thinking about, and stop it."

"I can't help it. I can't stop picturing you in your nightgown."

"Just shut up." He slapped my butt.

"Ok." He smirked.

"Why are you so sweet and so hot?"

"Because I have to compete with my amazing girlfriend." I put his arm around my waist and kissed me.

"Come on let's go up to my room. I love you."

"I love you too." I went in the bathroom and changed into my nightgown. I came out and walked into my room.

"Woah."

"What?" I looked around the room trying to figure out what Derick was talking about.

"Can you wear that more often?"

"Your a dog." 

"Who me?"

"Yes you."

"Dog are cute though." He smiled.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too."

"Now take off your shirt."

"What?"

"We're gonna make this even, take off your shirt." He slipped off his shirt.

"I started working out more just for you." I smiled.

"I'm tired."

"Ok come on." I climbed in bed next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I slowly fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up with Derick pushing me side to side.

"What?"

"Get up. The party starts soon."

"What time is it?"

"Five."

"Hugh..... Ok." I slowly got out for bed and walked over to my wardrobe.

"You might wanna pull that nightgown down." Derick said. I paused and pulled it down. I looked over at Derick and he smirked. I shook my head and grabbed a loose black t-shirt and black jeans. I grabbed a pair of black sneakers and walked into the bathroom to change. When I was done I walked back out and saw Derick wasn't there. I walked downstairs and he was there.