Breakup Again?

"Look dad, I'm sorry. She all up on my boyfriend and I couldn't take it. You know I get mad easily!"

"I know. But that does not give you an excuse to knock out a girl. Plus she's a fan. There is no excuse to know out a fan!" I sighed.

"Well you can yell at me and get mad at me. Or you can let me be, and let me go up to my room."

"Fine go." I walked up to my room and slammed the door. I turned around a locked the door. I ran over to my bed and grabbed my phone and started texting Derick.

Can we go out I need to get away from this house and get that stupid girl out of my head.
-Ashley

Yeah let's go. When do you want me to pick you up? -Derick

Come now. -Ashely

Dinner? Movie? What do you want to do? -Derick

Your house -Ashley

Ok coming now -Derick

I'm not gonna have my makeup on so don't think I'm a monster.
-Ashley

I won't I'll look for a goddess.
-Derick

Shut up and pick me up -Ashley

Yes master -Derick

Don't call me that -Ashley

Yes master -Derick

Shut up -Ashley

Yes master -Derick

I will do the same thing to you I did to that girl! -Ashley

Yes master

I locked my phone and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I sat on my bed and waited. I heard a knock from downstairs. I started walking downstairs and Niall had already opened the door.

"Why are you here?" Niall asked him still mad. Derick gulped.

"Um. Ashley told me to pick her up." Niall looked at me paused on a step on the stairs.

"Whatever take her. I don't care anymore." I looked at Niall and he walked over to the couch and sat down. I held back my tears and walked over to Derick. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

"What wrong with Niall?" Derick asked me concerned.

"A lot of things where do you want me to start?" I said looking up at him.

"Ashley?"

"Yeah."

"Seriously what going on with you two?"

"He's mad I punched a fan."

"Oh. Hey um Ashley one more thing."

"Yeah?"

"Um, it seems like a lot of things in our relationship has caused fights between you and Niall."