Picture day with a twist

I woke up, took a shower, put on a natural makeup look with a winged eye liner, picked out a pink shirt that said in black letters I don't need your attitude, I have my own, and a pair of black jeans. Then I remembered that tomorrow is picture day! Also I haven't picked out an outfit, I have to pick out my outfit for tomorrow. Umm.... messy hair don't care crop top with white jeans? No. White Nike t-shirt with pink jeans? No. Uhh what am I going to wear!?! Oh I know on the first day I came Elonor said she would help with clothes! I ran down stairs and asked Niall if he could call Elonor and ask she to come over.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I need help."

"Well I can help you what do you need?"

"Umm, I need an outfit for school tomorrow."

"Oh uhh I'll call Elonor."

"I thought so." I said and walked back into my room. After about 10 minuets I heard a knock on the door. I went down and opened the door. To my surprise Derick was actually the one who was at the door.

"I'm glad to see you but where's Elonor?" I asked. He smiled and moved to the side. Elonor was behind him. I gave both of them a hug an showed them inside. They both went in my room and I asked Elonor what she thinks. She came across a black shirt with a lace design and a white pair of jeans it was cute. I walked into the bathroom to try it on I got the shirt on but it was really hard to get off. Um maybe it's to small. I thought. I asked for help and Derick walked in. I smiled and said look I love you and all but your jumping a little to far in this relationship. He laughed and walked out to get Elonor. She came in.

"Well that was wrong." She helped me slide it off my body and I put my clothes back on. We both walked out and looked in my closet again. Then I found something stuffed in the back of my closet! It was a beautiful lilac lace dress and some matching heels! I remember this. I thought. A lady that worked at the adoption center had a wedding and we were really close so i was one of her bride maids.

I ran in the bathroom and changed into the dress and heels, I looked in my full length mirror and I loved it! I walked out and showed Derick and Elonor

I ran in the bathroom and changed into the dress and heels, I looked in my full length mirror and I loved it! I walked out and showed Derick and Elonor. Elonor walked over to me.

"You are so pretty!" I blushed.

"Thanks." I walked over to Derick.

"So, what do you think?" He stood up.

"Your beautiful no matter what you wear you don't need makeup, but I know your not going to listen to me if I tell you not to wear any. You are so special to me and I am so lucky to have you, I love you." Then he gave me a long kiss. I couldn't stop blushing. We looked at Elonor and she was tearing up, I walked over to her.

"Ah I love young love." She then wiped her tears away and went over to Derick.

"Hey Derick where did you get your romantic side? Your fathers not like this. can you do me a favor Derick?"

"What is it mom?"

"Can you teach your father how to be romantic?" We all laughed. Then we went over to Derick's house to get an outfit for him. After a long time of Derick picking out different jerseys and basketball shorts and Elonor and I saying it has to match my dress, we finally, or should I say Elonor and I, finally found a light lavender dress shirt. And Derick said thats the only dressy thing he would wear, so he also wore black jeans and black sneakers. He tried it on and he actually said it was ok. We said bye to Elonor and went back to my house for a while we watched a movie with Emma. After a while Emma fell asleep then shortly after I fell asleep. After what seemed forever, Niall woke all of us up on the couch and said morning.

"Wait what? We slept all through the night!"

"Umm yeah you did." Niall said. I looked around and saw Derick next to me and Emma on the other side. Wow he actually aloud me to sleep with Derick in a room he wasn't in! Well after a few minuets of eating cereal I ran up stairs and brushed my teeth and hair, some of my natural curls got brushed out so I curled those parts and got dressed. I grabbed Emma's brush and went down stairs I brushed her hair and she went upstairs to get dressed. She later came down in a floral pink dress, some pink sandals, and a little pink bow. We got in the car and went to Derick's house so he could get dressed. Derick and I both went in and went into his room. (The only reason I went in with him was to make sure he didn't put on some basketball shorts and a jersey.) He came out of his room in the outfit we chose and I smiled. We walked back out and got in the car. Niall drove Emma to school first, then me and Derick. We got out and went to class, luckily we were in all the same classes. We sat down in our seats (which were next to each other.) After about 5 minuets we all heard the teacher walking down the hall the class quickly put there phones in there bags and took out our books. The teacher walked in.

"Ok class today is picture day. We are going to take our pictures in one hour. For right now all of you have to write me a simple nine paragraph paper and honestly I don't care what its about just write." Every one in the class was mad except for me. I've always loved writing and I never got mad when I was writing. Well I'm lying now I have always loved writing I just get mad because I am a perfectionist everything has to be perfect when it comes to writing. But I also go really really fast when I'm writing. So I was the first one done with ten minuets left. The teacher saw I was done and came over to me. She looked over my paper.

"Ok since your done you have free time to do whatever. Take out your phone if you want." I gave her a questioning look thinking how she knew we had our phones.

"Look lets just say not all of you are that fast." She walked away and I took my phone out. I put my purple beats on and watched cupcake wars on Netflix. After 10 minuets I put my beats and my phone in my backpack and we all got up and went to take our pictures. Derick was first and I was second, Derick did your average boy grin, and I did my normal smile I would do for an Instagram picture. (LOL thats what I do in real life!) After that we went back to class and started writing more. I loved this class because I was always the first one done and I got to do something else fun but most of the time I just wanted to write more but teachers don't like telling me about things we're going to do tomorrow. After about thirty minuets time was up with writing and we just did a bunch of other boring stuff. Once school was over we all went out into the hall and Derick and I sat at a picnic table outside waiting for Niall. After about twenty minuets Niall still never showed up, so I texted him he said he wasn't going to be able to pick us up because he was at a meeting. I just told him it was fine and that we would walk. Before we started walking I switched out my heels with some lavender sneakers I had in my backpack. We started walking then my childish side just took over when I saw a beam at a small park we saw on the way to my house. I went on and jumped off. Then I focused and we started walking again. At one point I saw a high rail by the sidewalk we were walking on. We went over and Derick lifted me up on it, I grabbed his hand and moved slowly, I wasn't really scared of the height because Derick was on the ground holding my hand I then got to the end and jumped off. As I was jumping I felt so free, then that all ended so quickly. I landed in a really weird position and fell to the ground and screamed. Derick ran over to me and started asking me what was wrong and breathing heavy worried. I told him I was fine and he lifted me up I landed on my side and it was a little hard to breath but I didn't say anything. After awhile I could barely breath and the pain from my foot wasn't helping. Then it started getting hard to see and I just blacked out and fell to the ground. All I could hear was Derick crying and saying why didn't I help her. Then I couldn't hear anything for awhile then the next thing I hear is Derick screaming at 911 for them to come now. I couldn't move I could only hear him. I felt so bad, I just want to get up and calm him down. Then everything just stopped. I couldn't hear anything. Not even Derick.