Engaged

I woke up the next day with my arms completely wrapped around Derick. I watched at him for a few minutes. He looked so peaceful and happy. I don't know how I got so lucky to find such a great person. He started blinking and looked up at me.

"Hey babe. How long have you been up?" He asked rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Not long." I said smiling at him.

"What? Why are you making that face?" He asked sitting up. I sat up with him and got closer to him.

"It's just that. I'm gonna marry you." I said staring at my ring. He looked down at it and kissed my cheek. He grabbed my hand and kissed it then held it to his chest. "I love you."

"I love you too babe. You're beautiful, smart, kind, funny, caring, responsible, and you haven't gotten tired of me yet. And I just want to thank you for dealing with my shit and standing by me. I'm so lucky to have found a girl like you." He was staring down at my hand.

"Hey." He looked up at me. "I will always stand by you. Always." He leaned forward and kissed me. "Look at us. In New York together, engaged. How could this get any better?" He smiled and shrugged. "Derick?"

"Yes babe?" He said almost in a whisper.

"I'm pregnant." I said back. His eyes widened.

"When? I mean it's now. How long? Does Niall know? Does anyone know? Have you thought of names or should we-"

"Derick. I'm kidding." I said laughing.

"You're what? Are you sure? That scared me a lot. Maybe you should check in case you predicted the future or something."

"I'm fine. Anyway what time is it?" He grabbed his phone and showed it to me. "How is it 8? I always wake up at like 12. Wow." He laughed and smiled at me. "Do you think anyone's awake yet?"

"Probably not they were all pretty tired when we landed."

"Yeah you're probably right. So does that mean we have time to spare?" I asked climbing onto his lap.

"Depends what your planning." He said pulling me closer and kissing me. We continued that for a few minutes till I took off my shirt. Once I threw it across the room I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Derick asked looking down at my chest.

"It's Liam. I wanted to ask you guys about your plans while we're here." I looked at Derick.

"Next time." I whispered into his ear. "Give me one second Liam." I said back to the door. I got off the bed and walked towards my shirt. As I put it on I walked to the hotel room door and unlocked it allowing Liam to come in.

"Hope I didn't interrupt anything." He said as he shut the door behind him.

"No, we were just hanging out." He nodded obviously not believing us. "Was there something in particular you wanted to do while we're here?" I asked him.

"Well I wanted to go out one night. Try and get Niall out there you know." I nodded. Niall really needed to get out and have some fun with his friends. He hasn't done much in a while besides work.

"That's a great idea Liam. Have you seen everyone else yet? I wanted to talk to you all, as a group." I said trying to cover up my left hand.

"I talked to the boys earlier. Everyone is in Louis' room except Niall he's still sleeping."

"Well we better go wake him up then." I said with a smirk. "Is everyone dressed? We could all talk at breakfast." He nodded and got up to start going to Niall's room. Derick and I followed once I grabbed the spare key to Niall's room he gave me last night. We all slowly walked in and saw Emma playing games on his phone. She looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back and put a finger over my mouth to tell her to not say anything. She nodded and got off the bed as we walked over to Niall.