Getting married and moving in!

I woke up on the couch and it was ten o' clock in the morning. But no one else was on the couch. So I just went back to sleep. When I woke up everyone was on the couch.

"Where were you guys?" I asked.

"Just take this." Niall said as Emma handed me a card. I smiled and opened it.

I hope you feel better soon! We love you sister!!!!!

Love, Emma and Niall

Derick handed me a box that was pretty heavy.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Open it and you'll see." He smiled.

"Ok." I said confused and I opened the box. I smiled. It was a pair of sneakers that I wanted.

"Thank you!" I said and hugged him. Derick, Emma, and I went up to my room. I looked over at Derick, I got up and gave him a hug again.

"I love you so much babe." He said.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine." I said, it starting to form into a competition.

"Well I love you more than infinity."He said.

"Well you know what?" I said.

"What?" He said.

"I love you more than wi-fi." I said.

"Wow did those words really come out of your mouth?" He asked.

"Yep." I said with a big smile pulling him into another hug.

"You know what?" I said.

"What?"

"We haven't gone on a date in a while we need to go on another date."

"Ok where?"

"Umm.... Oh! The beach!"

"Ok."

"I'll go change into my swim suit and then we'll go to your house."

"Ok." I ran over to my wardrobe and got a black bikini, some jean shorts, a black skull shirt, and some black flip flops. I walked into the bathroom and changed. Then I came out and asked Derick if he was ready.

"Yep." We went over to his house and I waited for him to get dressed, it only took a few seconds, all he has to do is take of he shorts, take off his shirt, put on new shorts. I wish it was that easy for us! We got back in the car and drove to the beach.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We sat down for a while. Then we went swimming. I pulled off my shorts and top, some guys are so immature, a guy behind us kept whistling at me. After about three whistles I turned around.

"SHUT UP I PROMISE YOU I AM NOT AFRAID TO COME OVER THERE AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE AND NEITHER IS MY BOYFRIEND!" He smiled.

"Oh feisty one too, just makes you cuter." Derick and I both got really mad Derick walked over and punched him in the face. Of course a fight started, but I didn't stop them like most girls would. Then he punched Derick and I got REALLY mad. I ran over and kicked him in the..... spot. He fell to the ground and all of his friends came around me trying to kiss me. One of them grabbed my butt. I was stuck in between them all. So I kicked them all too, with the help of Derick of course. They all fell to the ground and Derick and I continued our date. We finally had the chance to go swimming. Derick picked me up and put me on his solders. I then noticed a concert on another part of the beach. We walked over and watched for a while then the paparazzi recognized us. We ran and got into Derick's car we zoomed to Derick's house and we lost them about half way. Or at least thats what we thought. So we went to the park and laid under a tree. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his chest. We talked for a while and Derick was being really nice (I think he just wanted a kiss) so I gave him a kiss then we saw flashes going off. We ran to Derick's car again and went to his house we were walking in his house and just saw more and more flashes. We ran in and I texted Niall telling him I was going to stay the night and Derick's house because of the paparazzi. We hung out and played games then Louis came in and told us it was time for dinner. We ate pizza and went back up to Derick's room to go to bed. It felt weird sleeping with my bikini on so I just put my shorts and t-shirt on, then fell asleep.  When I woke up Derick had woke up at the same time so we went down stairs. We fixed some breakfast and I put it on E News. The first thing I saw was pictures of me and Derick and they were saying that we were getting married and I was moving in with Derick!

"Oh god." I said putting my face in my hands. Everyone in school watches this! Even the teachers! Then I remembered.

"The principal watches this! Oh god!" I mumbled. I finished my cereal and my phone buzzed. I picked it up and it was Niall.

"WHAT THE! ASHLEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING THINKING YOUR GOING TO MOVE IN WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND GET MARRIED! BRAKE UP WITH HIM AND COME HOME NOW! WAIT is that true or no?"

"Um no I'm not getting married and I'm not moving in with anyone." I said back.

"Oh sorry.....never mind then." He said. We finished and left to go to my house. When we got there I grabbed a box and put all of the clothes Derick left at our house in it. We went outside and I put the box in his car. When I put it in I saw flashes, then I realized, they might use that saying that those are the boxes are mine and I'm moving in..wow..oops.