New York

I am so, so, so sorry for not uploading! I've been busy with school and I've had so much writers block lately. I'll try my best to upload as much as I can. I might focus on one book more than others so please tell me which one you'd like more uploads on.

We walked into the house hand in hand. I walked over to the couch and sat down. Derick walked over to me and placed his lips on my jaw.

"Nope." I said pushing his chest back.

"What?" He asked confused why I was pushing him back.

"I wanted to. Now I don't. Now I want to watch Netflix and cuddle."

"Close enough I guess." He said grabbed my waist and pulling me closer to him. He pulled me onto his lap and laid a blanket over us. I grabbed the remote and switch to Netflix.

"What do you want to watch sir?" I asked looking through the options.

"Whatever you want baby." He said kissing me cheek. I looked around and found Step Up. I started freaking out.

"Have you ever seen this movie?" I said squirming around in his lap an cheering.

"No. But I'm glad I'm seeing it with you." He smiled kissing my neck.

"I love you too baby." I said kissing him back. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Babe?" He asked his eyes exploring my face.

"Yes?"

"Lets go somewhere. With everyone you want. Somewhere nice. Anywhere you want. For however long you'd like." He said softly still concentrating on every detail of my face. I paused the movie and nodded.

"Ok. Why?" I questioned. He finally looked into my eyes.

"No reason." He blushed. I smirked.

"Tell me. I know you. I know there's a reason." He shook his head.

"Nothing." I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Ok. Let's go- New York?" I've always wanted to go there. I hopefully looked into his eyes.

"Anything for you, baby." He smiled. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him.

"When are we going?" I asked cheerfully.

"Whenever you want. Tomorrow? We could leave tomorrow if you want?" He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"I love you so much." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." He kissed my cheek and pulled back.

"We need to go tell everyone and ask if they wanna go, before it gets to late." I nodded and got off the couch, grabbing his hand. He got up and grabbed his keys.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Niall!" I screamed running into the house.

"Woah. Calm down. What's wrong?" He asked running up to me.

"Nothing. Do you think everyone would like to go to New York?" I asked hopefully.

"I don't know. We're all working in the studio right now. We're busy." He frowned.

"I know but if you come you can get inspiration, take a break. Everyone worked so hard in One Direction and now you're all working your asses off again. Go somewhere where you can take a break and get inspired. Please?" He looked at me and nodded.

"Ok. I'll go. Let me call the rest of the boys and ask them." I jumped up and down.

"Thank you so much."

"Why do you mention New York anyway?" He asked. I turned to Derick.

"My boyfriend is just amazing." Niall smiled and nodded walking into the other room. Derick followed behind him.

"Hey, I'm gonna go talk to your dad about something, why don't you go help Emma get packed." I nodded and walked into Emma's room as Derick walked off. She was playing with her dolls and watching Disney movies.

"Hey Emma. Guess what?"

"What?!" She said getting excited.

"We're gonna go to New York tomorrow!" I smiled. She started jumping around.

"We can see the big green person!" She screamed. I laughed and nodded.

"We can. Let's get you packed up."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Derick's P.O.V

"Hey, Niall?"

"Yes?" He looked over at me as he grabbed his phone.

"I have a serious question." My knees were shaking. My hands were sweating.

"What is it Derick?" Niall asked confused.

"You know I love your daughter right?"

"Yes I do. And she loves you too. Was that your question?"

"No. I- I love your daughter a lot. And I was wondering if- if you would be ok if I asked her to marry me?" Niall stood there shocked.

"Well Derick. You two are very young." I frowned and turned around.

"I understand sir. Thank you anyway." I shook his hand and began walking out of the room.

"I never said no." Niall said a bit louder as I walked out. I turned around. 

"So- uh. What is your answer?"

"If you think that you're ready for that. If you think you can live with my daughter and help her with anything and treat her the right way for the rest of your life. Go ahead. I approve." My eyes lit up.

"Thank you so much sir. I promise I'll take care of her." He walked up to me and looked at me straight in my eye.

"If my daughter isn't ready, don't hurt her feelings, don't make her feel bad, don't push her to do anything. Ok?"

"Yes sir." I gulped.

Sorry for the short chapter hopefully the next one will be better for you guys!