Chapter 16

Harry's POV:

After arguing for at least 15 minutes, we decided on Avatar. We've both seen the movie plenty of times, but we couldn't agree. We laughed as we argued. It was cute.

I sat in the corner of the couch and as Kaylieh went to sit down, I threw my legs out.

"Yeah. Sorry. I need to stretch. You can sit on the floor though," I joked.

"Move!"

"Fine. Fine."

I made just enough room for her to lay stretched out between me and the couch. I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my chest.

Maybe I had feelings Kaylieh. No. Niall and her are practically dating. I almost fell asleep, but something in my mind woke me up. I couldn't stop thinking about her and Niall. Why? Why couldn't I just stop thinking about this?

I woke up around 10 the next morning. Kaylieh had seemed to have just woken up.

"I'm sorry. I'm leaving."

"Harry, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I know you're a good girl. Boys spending the night is not your thing."

"Well, it's over now. Might as well stay for some breakfast."

"Nah, I'm gonna go see the boys at the flat." I kissed her on the cheek and walked out.

I realized once I got to my car that I left my keys. I stepped back in Kaylieh's house and heard a piano playing. They have one in the dining room. I crept around the corner and saw Kaylieh playing and singing. It was lovely.

She was looking at a book as she sang and played. I've seen the book sitting on her dresser a million times and never thought of looking at it.

Kaylieh's a somewhat shy girl. I decided I'd grab my keys and go without her knowing.