Chapter 27

Kaylieh's POV:

I woke up to faint taps on my window. The sun was barely peeping over the horizon. I knew my mom wasn't home yet, but she would be in about 2 hours. I stumbled out of bed and opened my window. Harry was on a ladder by the window.

"Hello, love."

"Harry, what is this?"

"Come with me."

I was still too sleepy to argue so I climbed onto the ladder and went up to the roof. Harry helped me up and then layed a blanket out for us to sit on. What was this for? Was something wrong?

"Harry.."

"Listen," He spoke slow and clear, "The tour management added some press meetings and radio and TV interviews in the US and Canada."

"Well, that's good.." I wasn't sure where he was going with this. I didn't even know if it was good or bad.

"No, babe.. Umm.. It means we're leaving in a week." He seemed to tense up a bit like he was expecting me to burst into tears of anger.

"Umm. That's great, babe. Your tour will be amazing.. And.. I'm happy for you." I tried to push back the tears. They were stinging my eyes and my face was getting hot. I looked away from Harry.

He layed down and motioned for me to lay down beside him. I curled up against his side. I felt the stinging tears roll down my face. Then, they didn't sting anymore, just flowed.

My best friend was leaving me. I decided I would go back to Atlanta the day after tomorrow. I couldn't tell anyone, but I would text Tori from the airport. Soon I got lost in thought. The tears slowly continued. Eventually, I began to drift off as the sun came up. I felt Harry kiss the top of my head. Oh how I loved him. How could I tell him now? I couldn't. Then, without any warning, I fell asleep.

(A/N How do y'all like the story?! Its almost over! Ah! But you have to read the sequel! More information on the sequel will be out later. By the way, I didn't mean to make Perrie and Zayn's relationship sound bad! I was just trying to prove a point. My wifi is out until later. I've been using my cousins. It's driving me insane! Love you guuuyss. xx)