Chapter 8

Kaylieh's POV:

I went down stairs. Harry had just texted me that he's coming. I heard a knock on my door. Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Niall were standing there. I blushed as they each said hello. Blushing is in my nature. I do it all the time.

I always fancied Niall a bit. He seemed to hold his blue eyes on me. I didn't think I looked that good. I was wearing white booty shorts, a light blue loose top, and white Toms.

"Hi, boys. I'm Kaylieh."

"We know who you are," Liam laughed. Harry blushed, but they all laughed.

"Well, what do you guys wanna do?" I had no idea. I didn't know what they liked.

Zayn spoke up, "We heard you have a pool.." He had a grin on his face.

We all got changed and ran out to the pool. My best friends walked out to the pool. There were ordinarily 7 of us including me, but 2 couldn't scrounge up the money to vacation in England. It was their senior trip and they were leaving in 2 weeks. It was a nice turn of events because there were 5 and 5.

"I hope you all don't mind. I invited my friends. This is Bree, Alex, Laura, and Tori. They're vacationing in England for 4 weeks." Tori was my all time best friend. We did everything together.

"Let's chicken fight!" I heard someone yell.

I got on Harry's shoulders, Bree got on Louis' shoulders, Alex got on Liam's, Laura got on Niall's, and Tori got on Zayn's. It wasn't because of who fancied who. It was just whatever.

Harry and I crushed them. It was probably the tomboy in me. After we won, everyone decided to get new teams.

"I call Kaylieh!" Niall shouted. I blushed a bit.

Harry watched closely as I got on Niall's shoulders. Harry was so protective. Niall and I were the first ones ready so I played with his hair, giving him Mohawks and such. He laughed and leaned his head back and looked up at me with his deep blue eyes. He was adorable.