Chapter 22

Kaylieh's POV:

There was that knock. Why did I always dread knocks? Was I the only person that dreaded knocks? Was I being ridiculous? And before I could ask myself another question, I was standing in front of Niall.

It was awkwardly silent and I blushed. He was looking so good. I was slightly fangirling on the inside. I couldn't help it.

"Kaylieh," His thick Irish accent pulled me out of my trance, "I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you."

"So making out with your ex girlfriend was to help not hurt me?"

He groaned. He obviously regretted that statement and Rebecca, but I couldn't give in.

"You have no idea what I've been through, HOW much I've been through! Niall, I thought we had something, but Rebecca did too. You proved to me that I was just a girl. An average girl that was yours for a week. I just wasn't as beautiful as your other weekly option. I should be use to it, though. I'm never anybody's first choice... You know what? I'm sorry to let all of this out on you." Tears started welling up in my eyes.

"No, Kaylieh. No. You're beautiful and I'm an idiot for even thinking about Rebecca when I had your hand in mine."

I started grinning, but I quickly stopped. I couldn't give in to his beautiful blue eyes.

"And if anybody ever disappoints you even close to how I or anybody else has ever disappointed you, come to me because you don't deserve to be treated like that. You're amazing, Kay Kay."

He cupped the side of my head in his hand and kissed me. He looked disappointed.

"Did you feel anything?"

I shook my head. There weren't sparks.

He groaned. "I'm sorry. I AM a teenage dirtbag."

"No, Niall. You're not. You're one of the most wonderful friends I've ever had. Next to Harry." I smiled at the thought of him.

"About that.. You should really talk to him."

"About?"

"I don't think it's my business."

What was that suppose to mean? I heard two car horns. Everybody was here. I'd have to talk to Harry later.

"Let's get going." He stopped right before opening the door. "Can I still call you Kay Kay?" I grinned a cheeky grin.

"I'd love it.. Friend."

"Me too, friend."

We both smiled, he kissed my cheek, and we went on our tour.