A Summer Like Old Times- Harry Style Fan Fiction

Kaylieh's POV:

He stared into my eyes with those green eyes of his. I got lost. He leaned towards me. "Kaylieh Claire, I lo-"

Woah. Did I hit fast forward or something? I should probably start from the beginning. I'm Kaylieh. I live with my dad in Dunwoody, Georgia, which is right outside of Atlanta. My mom moved to Homes Chapel, Cheshire, England. She left us when I was 2 and I visited her every summer until I turned 14. I got too busy to go, but now I'm 18 and have a busy, but organized, schedule.

Patricia, my mother, has been out of my life for 4 years now and never cared to call or catch up, but she is my mother. I owe it to her to try to pursue our relationship, I guess.

I stepped off the plane and automatically see my mother frantically waving and nearly in tears. My pace quickens and, to my surprise, I find myself running into her arms.

"Hi, honey! How are you? I'm so excited! This is going to be the best 5 weeks I've had in a long time! Your old pal Harry is coming to visit you tomorrow. Do you remember him, love?"

I have a distant memory of us hanging out every summer. We were like brother and sister. We never got each others addresses or numbers, so that's probably why I don't remember him much.

"Sorta. I'm really excited though," I reply with undeniable happiness. It felt good to bond with my mother.

"Well, lets get going!!" Patricia was overjoyed.

(A/N: okayyy. So, I am now into the sequel of this book, and let me tell you, it's a whole lot better than this one.. These chapters are short and a bit crappy, but the second book is already better than this one! Just bare with me! I'm not sure what I want to call the sequel yet, and I have already started working on it, but I'm not publishing it yet. I had planned to call it World Tour, but I think I'm gonna change it.. Just try to make it through this book to get to the super awesome stuff! ;) -Charley)

Twitter || @harold5s0s
That's a zero----------^