Chapter 9

Niall's POV:

Kaylieh looked down at me with those brown eyes. She was beautiful. Harry says he only likes her as a friend. He knows I might like her and he seems to be taking it well.

We lost the chicken fight and fell over. We came up laughing. We were so close. It was a little awkward though. She swam over by Harry.

"Alright. Tonight and tomorrow my mom will be visiting her cousin. We have the house to ourselves. We can watch movies in the basement on the flat screen. What movie?" Kaylieh asked.

We all agreed on Seventeen Again.

Once we all got changed, we went down stairs to watch the movie. They had a huge couch with a automan in the middle so we could prop our feet up. Kaylieh was seated between Louis and me.

Midway through the movie I intertwined my fingers with Kaylieh's. she didn't seem to mind. After a while, she rest her head on my shoulder. We all fell asleep. Some people were on blankets on the floor.

I got up to use the loo. When I walked out, Kaylieh was in the kitchen getting a midnight snack. I walked up behind her and said "BOO!" I scared her silly.

We started laughing. Once we stopped, we kinda froze. I looked into her eyes. I brushed her lips with mine. We had just met. I didn't want to have a make out session in her kitchen. She wasn't like that. She didn't drink or cuss. It was nice though.