Chapter 34 - Unexpected visits.

I haven't spoken to Zayn in three days.

I don't know if it's because he's so busy with work, or busy visiting Emma in the hospital, I don't know. He has messaged me a few times, but it's usually short. I've been more focused on unpacking with Amber. She knows not to mention Zayn, but I can see how much she wants to know what's going on between Zayn and I.

Nothing majors going on.

After that kiss, I couldn't sleep that night. He wanted to stay but I know that would have led to me waking up the next morning with a sore vagina and a wounded ego for falling into his hypnotising trap.

I stood my ground and said no.

He didn't know how to take it, but since I was so highly angry at him, he let it slip. It gave me more confidence to stand up to it, but it takes me to fall into tears for him to let it go.

He's a selfish man and I hate how much I've fallen for him.

My mind was spinning, over thinking things, over analysing things. I was scarred with the state Emma was in and the way Zayn nurtured and cared for her— in his own way of course.

It's frustrating me that he's keeping all this information about him and Emma away from me, but I can't force it out of him because he's too stubborn. Maybe I should go see her myself— alone, without the feeling of a scowling fucked up man watching my every move.

Maybe I should? Besides, she's slightly unwell to move if I ever say something offensive. I just have to wonder how far the conversation will go and how much information she'll tell Zayn when I'm gone.

"Re! You have a delivery." I hear Amber, screeching from downstairs.

It's too early for this.

Moaning to myself, I drag my way downstairs and to the front door and see the mail man. His eyes scan my body thoroughly and I shiver slightly, its freaking cold.

In all honesty, he's quite short, maybe just a few inches taller than me. He hands me a sheet with a mini clipboard to sign which I do tiredly and he chuckles. I wonder why but then I realise it’s probably because I look like I've just came out of the sack. My hair has a mind of it's own in the morning.

"Um, just bring it in." I mumble half asleep as I rub my eyes and let out a yawn.

"Ahh, I don't think it belongs inside Miss." He says half humoured.

"What?"

"Take a look for yourself." He smiles and hands me a letter and car keys.

What!

"Oh and this is for you too, some guy who claims to be your old friend wanted me to give it to you." He shrugs apologetically. "I shouldn't give this letter to you, but he looked sincere."

"Thanks." I mutter not really taking in what he's saying.

I slip my socks off and walk outside and right there, parked in our small, out of proportion driveway is a matte black Saab 2013 phoeniX.

It looks like the one from America. Just looking at that expensive thing I know exactly who it's from. The mail man whistles through his teeth and appreciates the car like any man would.

"She's a beauty. I better take off. Take care, love."

"Yeah." I mumble, still half asleep. "You too, love." I emphasise the word 'love' and walk back inside where I'm faced with gaping Amber. Oh great.

"Did Zayn buy you that car?" She asks cautiously, looking out the window.

I tiredly nod and look down at the letter.