Chapter 5 - Unsettling meeting.

A/N PLEASE READ: I don't know anything about business or anything so please.. if there's anything wrong with this chapters that's involving my mistakes in the business industry or anything Please don't bother telling me. I haven't done my research properly.

Just bare with me...

Taking deep breaths was an understatement.

I couldn’t even think straight, so I don’t know how Amber thinks I can pull this off. I peered in the small mirror of the staff toilets, taking in my new appearance. I could definitely pull off being a CEO.

On the bright side, I was glad I was the same size as Amber but the top part where my breasts were non existent, was flat. I sighed as I remember Amber wearing it, she made it look perfect even in her fragile state.

“Re, our ride is here. Are you ready?” She knocked on the door again as id I couldn’t hear her the first three times.

My hair wasn’t done but who cares. I combed my fingers through it, hoping to tame the locks of craziness. It just stayed the way it was. Shrugging my shoulders, I opened the door to find Amber in my clothes. Black shirt- which is supposed to be our uniform- and jean shorts. She’s looking every part of an assistant isn’t she? Note the sarcasm. I rolled my eyes.

“Amber, I don’t want to do this.” I mumbled as she pulled me to the counter.

“Bye Dave.” Amber cooed as she waved behind her. “Re don’t worry you’ll be fine. I’m right next to you anyway. Did you really think I’d leave you alone with a hottie? No way.”

Oh you’d be surprised how many times I’ve been with him alone Amber. She opened the cafe door and I froze. Shit no turning back now. I stepped foot outside to find the black Bentley that I’ve already seen. My breath hitched in my throat. Oh fuck.

“There’s the guy, he’s pretty hot himself too.” She pointed at a tall guy who I knew straight away. Mark.

“Good morning Miss Greene.” He nodded firmly at me as I smiled at him. He’s really nice.

“Morning. Mark is it?” I sounded confident.

Good. Let’s try and keep it that way Re.

“Indeed Miss Greene.”

“This is Amber.” I gestured towards Amber who was gaping at me.

“Good morning Miss-“

“Coventry.” Amber added. “Amber Conventry.”

“Miss Conventry, Miss Greene.” He nodded and turned on his heel.

We both exchanged looks. Obediently, we followed behind. He opened the door of the Bentley, waiting patiently for us to get in.

“Oh my god. Pinch me I think I’m dreaming.” Amber cooed.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me toward the car.

“Thank you.” I smiled at mark as he nodded again.

“It’s my pleasure Miss Greene.”

Amber flopped herself beside me, taking in the life of a rich mans car. I didn’t get to see all the luxury this car had to offer till now. It was dark last night but wow. I love this car already and that smell. I took a big sniff. Smelt of Zayn.

But as soon as he fell into my head, the uneasiness of earlier came fluttering inside of me. Butterflies take over; my knees become weaker. What the hell do I do?! 
My phone in my bra began to vibrate. I flinched and answered it.