Chapter 23

LEILAS POV

I rolled my suitcase out the door and quietly locked the door shut.

"hey, we leave in ten." James saw me coming down the drive as he was loading the car.

"hey babe." Luke ran up to me smiling and pecked me on the cheek before taking my suitcase like a gentleman.

"hey, I'm so excited to hit the road." I grinned foolishly and my eyes were widely glowing with enthusiasm.

"It'll be more fun now you're joining us." Luke chuckled and made painful groans when trying to life my case into the car.

"Oh my god Leila." He laughed.

"I packed for all sorts of weather to be prepared." My cheeks reddened as i realised most eyes were on me and Luke.

Jai was the last to come out of the house, he had the largest suitcase and a backpack. He was wearing comfy travelling adidas clothes similar to Luke.

We split into two separate cars and drove to where we had to meet the boys' bodyguards and tour managers.

I had to listen to 'rules' being repeatedly to me. I wasn't aloud to provoke fans as it may aggravate them that I was coming with Luke. I was also not aloud to take pictures unless management had consented it.

"Ready babe?" Luke stroked my lower back and walked me over to the entrance of one of the tour buses.

Luke, James, Beau, Chelsey and I were all on one bus and Jai, Dan, and Lucy were on the other, also including management.

"Yeah, is there a bed i can sleep on for the first couple hours though?" I whined quietly in a tired voice.

"sure, we didn't get much sleep last night did we?" Luke laughed and looked down at me, winking, causing my cheeks to blush.

"there through there Leila." Beau pointed but still focusing on his phone.

"Thanks. see you in a bit." I pecked Luke on the cheek and went to lay on one of the lower bunk beds.