Chapter 3

Leila's POV

The car pulled up out side a big, gold iron gate that had trees enclosed over it so I couldn't see in. Mum got out and entered 9358 in the keypad to the left and the gates magically swung open silently. The car drove down a wide, smooth driveway that was on a small hill. Finally the taxi slowed down and I jumped out the car in front of a big blue door. The house looked atleast three storeys high and was much bigger than my previous home.

I couldn't hold myself back.
I didn't mean to be rude but once the door was unlocked, I barged in and spun round looking at all the empty space. There was a spiral stair case, a indoor balcony, a pool in the garden, modern decor, EVERYTHING WAS SO EXCITING! I ran around like a crazy girl. Why do two people need this many bedrooms? 4 bathrooms? This house was so much better than how I envisioned it to be!

Mum put my bags into the room I had claimed to be the biggest, it had a walk in wardrobe with mirrors, a small balcony over looking the amazing view of the countryside and there was a window seat, a perfect place for me to update my blog and edit photos! I was lost in the moment and was enjoying the quietness of the countryside until I was interrupted by loud people cursing.

"FUCKKKKKKK YOU STUPID CUNT"

I went out onto my balcony and looked over to my neighbours garden, I've only been in LA a day and already my neighbours were throwing arrows at each others bare asses. I have to admit it was a nice ass, but what the hell were they doing? They look like grown men yet they were acting like twelve year olds.

"Leila the trucks are here!!" My mum Hollered at me and it echoed through the empty house. At last the trucks with all our furniture came so we could finally set up and make it feel like home.