Chapter 13

LEILA'S POV

After a long day of watching the Janoskians film a public nuisance prank, and after me and Chelsey being humiliated by their immature remarks, we all sat silently on the car journey home. The day had worn us all out and all my energy I would've used to talk to Luke was drained out of me. Luke and I were sat in the back of beaus car, just us two, Chelsey and beau were in the front and the others were being driven back by Jai. Luke's hand gripped strongly on my upper thigh making me want to beg him for more. He was stroking my thigh in circles with his finger causing me to giggle loud enough that Chelsey turned around.

"Uh what's going on here then?" Chelsey smirked looking down at Luke's hand that was still on my thigh nearly creeping up my shorts. I looked at Luke and he finally realised and jolted his hand off of me, Chelsey looked back and forth from me and Luke and turned back round suspiciously keeping an eye on us. My cheeks were flushed and when Luke went to stroke me again I pushed him away, it wasn't intentional, I just didn't want people to know about us. Not yet anyway.

Whilst beau was driving down the drive Luke lent in close to my body and whispered in my ear giving me the shivers.
"Don't go home, my bed will be lonely without you." It was a Friday night so I didn't see why not, I thought I should message mum telling her I was staying at Callie's house, just to be safe. I nodded at Luke as he smiled at me with wide eyes like a cute little puppy trying to persuade me.

Once Beau and Chelsey had gone upstairs to bed, the others hadn't arrived home yet so Luke and I creeped up the stairs quietly locking ourselves in his room. I threw myself on his bed and lay down like a starfish, it was a long day and I didn't know if I had any energy left. But before I knew it Luke was on top of me, looking me in the eye with big pupils.

Luke stroked my cheek and kissed my lips softly. Our lips moved in time with each other and Luke raised his hands up into my hair and tangled his fingers in it. His other hand he brought up to my face and cupped my cheek in his hand. I raised up his shirt and slowly started to feel his body. He moved from my lips to my neck thrusting himself onto my thighs. He placed his hands on my lower back slipping one hand down the back of my shorts. I was in a total daze and all I cared about was how good it felt kissing Luke.

"I - Love - You" Panted Luke through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I pulled off my t-shirt and pressed my chest against Luke's, slowly running my hand over his crotch. Luke started kissing my jaw line, he was leaning over her as he did so. He moved from my throat, down to my collar, then kissing my breasts. He touched my body so gently and passionately and I smiled when Luke softly kissed my stomach, he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off, then off came his top. I sat up and unbuckled Luke's belt with one hand using the other to run my fingers over his stomach. Luke then climbed back on top of me and turned my head to the side, slowly licking my neck. Luke and I both moaned and smiled holding back the loud orgasms for later.

Luke slid my red lace panties off, dragging them down my thighs with one hand and with the other he unbuckled my bra. This was it. I was going to lose my virginity to Luke, and I didn't mind at all. He made my heart skip a beat and the good girl inside of me vanish.

I felt as if Luke was very confident at sex, this probably wasn't his first time, but it was mine and it felt so special. The soft, delicate touching faded and his lips pressed harder on mine and he clenched his hands around my ass. While he was caressing me I hastily rolled his Calvin Klein's off his body and flung them across the room.

His dick was already erect waiting for the company I was ready to give it. I moved my hand round his waist as he entered my body that no one else had been into before. Our thighs touched and we rolled around his bed moaning making a mess of my hair. His hands were gripping at my lower back as he kissed and sucked at my kneck and thrusted himself into my waist.

I wasn't quite sure what to do but it was the most pleasuring experience I had been in. I couldn't help myself but to let out the loudest groan, but Luke gladly continued.