Chapter 6

Leila's POV

I delicately sipped on my late that I refused to let Beau pay for. We were all sat on a couch round a circular table. Most of the boys were 20 or older and seemed surprised when I told them I was 18 and would be going to university tomorrow. I'm taking a photography degree and hopefully will get somewhere in life with that.

I didn't feel like Luke liked me that much, so we had things in common but he seemed really disinterested. All the boys were really interested to hear about my life in England and why I came to LA but Luke seemed out of it and like his head was in another place. I hope he didn't feel like I was taking his friends away or trying to get into their friendship group.

"If everyone's done. Can we just go" Luke hadn't spoken the whole evening and when he did, he didn't sound happy. He seemed drained of life and wasn't that much fun to be around anymore. So we all agreed and beau gave me a lift home to save me a bus journey.

Once we'd arrived back to Galewood street, James offered me if I'd like to go back to their house to continue the banter. When we got into their house Luke stomped up the stairs and didn't come out his room all evening. Jai said it was because his ex girlfriend just got a boyfriend and that they had a bad breakup so it was hard to hear the news.

"I'm sure he'll brighten up by tomorrow, you should stop round after uni" Beau wrote his number in my phone and told me to text him when I got home even though I was just next door. They all walked me up the drive as it was dark, I looked up to a window on the second floor and saw the curtains shut and Luke's light turn off. I hope he is only in a mad mood because of his ex girlfriend drama and not me... Because I want him to like me, I want us to get to know each other better.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
HEY GUYS - SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER PUBLISHED TOMORROW IS LONG !!!!