Chapter 12

LUKES POV

Leila's naughty, mischievous side was coming out of its shell. I found it a huge turn on when she said that this must stay a secret. I wasn't the best at keeping them, but for her, anything. She sat at the same chair that she had a few days ago when I first started to fall in love with the way she laughed.

"So what's on today's schedule?" She spun round to face me and edged the chair closer.

"The boys and I were thinking we'd go to Las Vegas and film some public prank soon, you can tag along, Chelsey will be." I really wanted her to come and see how we film the videos so that I could spend the day with her. Ever since my breakup with Kiana I never really felt good about my life, but now that I've met her, everything feels good, it feels right, I'm happy. Really happy.

"That sounds like so much fun, but first come here..." Her look enticed me to sit on the edge of the bed so that her legs wrapped round mine, I pulled her up onto my lap and she teased my lips like I had done to her. Her lips were so soft and warm in the cold room, It sent chills down my body, my heart was beating fast and slow at the same time, I could have fainted. I loved it, It was the best morning kiss I had ever had in my life. It sounds lame and sappy and I wish we hadn't been so rudely interrupted by the sound of Jai exiting his bedroom so the kiss could've continued.

"Leila!! When did you sneak in here?" Jai strutted into my room and sat on the chair that Leila had been spinning on earlier. He looked at us as we sat in silence, he obviously couldn't tolerate the awkwardness between us three that he got up and walked out without a word. I looked at Leila with a smirk rising on my lips, I pecked her on the cheek and suggested that we should follow Jai out the door to tell the others that she was coming.

SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T PUBLISHED IN A WHILE, THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM WRITING THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS THAT SHOULD GO UP AT THE WEEKEND. MY WEEK HAS BEEN VERY BUSY BUT IM BACK NOW.