Sorry... (Reader x Levi x Petra)

How many times has he done it with you.....

Only once.....

How many times has he done it with others......

Many.....

How many times did he say his love for you.....

Once.....

How many times did you say 'I love you' to him....

Countless

How many time did you forgive him for his mistakes....

So many that I can't even count.....

Do you love him?

Yes, with all my heart....

But does he love you?

.........

....?

I don't even know anymore....

- - - - - - - -

My eyes shot opened. My mind blank.
I look to my side to see my beloved husband gone from sight.

I sat up on straight and stretched my arms. 'What a weird dream...'

I had a dream where I was in a dark void and a random voice just spoke to me..... strange.....

Well, anyways I got up and did my daily necessities and went off to work while stopping by Starbucks for a drink. Because we all know that Starbucks drink is world's best. As well as their food :)

The day went by terribly slow and I missed my husband greatly. Even though we were already married for 3 years. It's true he has affairs with others but I didn't mind because I have a kind and forgiving heart and he was honest with me.

I check my watch and I realize it's already past my working hours. So I decided to pack up and head for survey corps inc. to invite my dear husband for dinner. He is the CEO of the company and he rarely spends time with me. So I really hope he would just go out for dinner with me, just today.

I took the elevator up to the level and was greeted by his fellow co-worker. But the everyone had a gloomy aura when they saw me walking out of the elevator.

"H-hello (Y/n), w-what bring you here?" Eren said while standing in front of me.

"Why do you ask? Of course I'm here to see Levi. Now excuse me... let me pass.." I said while lightly pushing him to the side and continuing onto his office. Everyone was somehow trying to stop my from approaching Levi's office and just when I was so close to his office, Eren suddenly turned me around and kiss me....

Everyone dropped their stuff...

The glass door slammed open and there stood Levi. Naked. And panting. Tagging along, came Petra holding her clothes covering her body.

"Levi... why did we St- *gasped* (y-y/n)....."

I pushed Eren away and walked away. Not uttering a word and everyone just stared at me. When I reached the door, which is opposite from Levi's office, I spoke up "Mr. Ackerman, I thought you said you won't do it again... but now... it's with my best friend...." And I walked out of the room running.

3rd pov

Levi stood there not making a move.

"Erm... Sir... wouldn't it be best to run after her?" Eren spoke up.

Levi didn't reply but just watch her run away from the tower with a emotionless face. His cousin, Mikasa, came up to him and gave himself hard slap. "You man slut. You don't deserve (y/n)"

"No, she doesn't deserve me. Because after today I'm gonna divorce her and marry Petra." Levi said with a smirk.

Hange and Erwin came up to Levi and slapped him. "You ungreatful brat./ You disgusting Maggot. YOU DON'T DESERVE HER AT ALL."

Y/n pov

I ran to my black sleek car and drove off with tears in my eyes... My dream... it told me the answer but I refuse to listen...

Tears welled up and I heard car horns. The next thing I knew. Was darkness. And the voices of in my dreams came back...

- - - - - - - -

Do you want to live?

Yes.....

Why...

Because I'll make him sorry...

---

Hey! It's been a while since I've updated and what do you think about making this a story?

Remember to comment and vote :)