Jealousy~

THANK YOU FOR THE 1K!
It means alot
I'm sorry if it's too mainstream

You and Levi have been dating for 2 months already ;)

---

As usual, during lunch time. You would always sit with your group of friends. Jean, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Sasha, Yimir and Christa. Eren motioned you to sit beside him. Which he meant, sit in between Jean and Eren,  and across from Armin. You got a little awkward so you start up a conversation. Thankfully, your group of friends were interested in that specific topic. But....  It always has to end up in a fight...

But little did you know that at the superior's table, there is one shorty that has been eyeing on you for the whole entire time. "Hey short-stuff. Are you even listening?" Hanji waved his hand in front of his face to get his attention. "Yeah, I am. Now stop bothering me shitty glasses. I'm returning back to my office. After he said that, he got up and left.

The next day came by quickly, you were having combat training. You are being paired up with Eren and you. You and him prepared the necessary items for your training and got started on it. After some time, you guys somehow got yourself tangled together. Literally. "I'm sorry (y/n). Uh... Let me get my hand out first." Eren suggested and started to pull. Since gravity was against you, both of you fell to the ground and automatically disentangled yourselves. You back hit the dried soil ground and Eren just happens to be on top of you on all fours. "Haha... seems like we got ourselves in a mess." He chuckled. 

"Oi, What are you doing to (y/n)?! 50 Laps around the field." A voice came from above. I looked up and saw the little short cute......Levi staring down at me. "But corporal!" Eren tried to protest. "No but(s). 75 Laps." Levi rejected but Eren decided to try again. This time without a 'but'. "Corporal-" Eren tried. "No excuses. 100 Laps." Levi smirked to himself over the small victory over Eren. "Urgh..." Eren then finally walked away.

"Hi Levi!" You said from the floor. "Don't you just 'hi' me. Get off the ground it's disgusting." As ordered, I got off the ground and dusted myself thoroughly. "Anyways Levi, It was just an accident. Don't need to be so harsh on him." I defended Eren. "tsk" was all it came from the short guy.

I thought for a moment. "Levi...could it be that..." I pause for a moment. He looks at me and gave me a questioning look. "Could it be that you're jealous?" I finished my sentence and stared at him. He looked at me and stared back. This goes on for a few seconds. Levi looked away, a hand covering his mouth, blush was evident on his cheeks. "You are jealous!" I chirped, confirming my suspicion. "N-no I'm not you baka."

"Oh yes you are~"

---

Extra:

"WHAT IS THIS I HEAR!?" a voice can be heard throughout the who building. In a distant, You can see the crazy yet caring scientist running like a mad man towards your direction. She went on Full brake and stopped right in front of Levi and you. "DID I JUST HEAR THAT LEVI IS JEALOUS?!" She said beaming, eager to hear his respond. "S-so what if am!?" 

"DID YOU HEAR THAT (Y/N)! HE ADMITTED IT! Kyaaa! you two are so cute!" Hanji complimented.

"Forget about that you crazy scientist. How on earth did you hear that and get here so fast? The lab is all the way on the other side of the building?" Levi questioned/Interrogated her.

"uhhh..... I duuno. haha..." Hanji said while smiling.  :))

---SRY. I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!---