Poisoned [Levi x Reader]

If you think that Levi is leaving you because he didn't love you and you dieing because of depression. YOU'RE WRONG! sorry... please enjoy and vote :))))))

You are just an student. But an invisible one...

You and your class are going on a field trip towards a special science lab that the president allowed. So, your science teacher is explaining how the chemicals and stuff works. You didn't notice that an insect had crawled into your clothes and bit the center of your chest. You felt a tingling sensation on your chest but shrugged it off as you thought it is a sweat triggering down.

But what you didn't know was that the insect is a special one. It's very deadly and it will die after it bits a person. The poison that it injected into you will slowly kill you off.

~few weeks later~

You felt odd as you head towards your locker putting books back inside. People pass by you like you're invisible. Even Eren Yeager who was your best friend.

After closing the door to your poker and locking it. A pain shot through from the chest and you collapse onto the floor. The poison had taken effect and is spreading rapidly. But you being invisible, people just walked by like you're air. No one even bothered to shout help or call the ambulance. You would have stood a chance of survival if they did. But no. They just stood, stare and walk pass.

But there is this one particular male stared at you will his icy eyes from afar and called the ambulance.

You were in a coma for months and this worried the boy who called the ambulance. After a while, the poison took it's full effect and you died.
(A/n: I'M SORRY READER-CHAN!)

~Few weeks later~

Your parents were cleaning up your room when they found a letter on the table. It read:

Hey Mom, Dad. If you ever found this letter that means I'm probably dead. I just want you to grant me this one last wish. Please invited the all the people in my club, class and contact on my phone for my funeral. I want to see how many people would turn up for it. And it doesn't need to have to be a big place. Don't forget I'll always be watching from above.

Love,
(Y/n)

Your parents didn't understand why it needs to be a small place but they granted your last wish.

~few days later~

It is the day of your funeral and your parents understood why you chose a small place to hold a funeral. That's because no one came even though a large number of people were invited. One person came though. It filled your heart with so much joy that tears came out of your own eyes as a spirit.

The person is the most popular boy in school and he took a liking to you as you always sat in a coned of the class quietly reading a book with no one to distract you. He had a black under cut hair and had icy grey eyes. His face always held onto a bored look and that's why he is so popular. You never knew he had feeling as he always held onto a stoic face, until he came for your funeral. He shed tears. He regretted it so much. Regretted that he never got the chance to tell you that he loved you. "I'm sorry (f/n). I never got the chance to tell you. I love you..." He sobbed saying those words repeatedly.

Spirituality, you cried out loud knowing no one would truly hear you now. You softly say those words you wanted to say since you came into highschool before you really left for heaven.

"I love you too, Levi "

I DID THIS AT 2AM IN THE MORNING AT MY PLACE SO I'M SORRY IF THERE IS GRAMMAR ERRORS!

[26/7/2015]