[Levi x Neko Reader] Part 2

Eren's face turned red at the sight. "I-I'm S-Sorry for disturbing!" He yells and slams the door.

After he left, Levi and you stayed at the same position while he mumbles profanities under his breath staring at the door. "Corporal, I would appreciate it if you get off me." You start to talk and he looked at you again. He tried to keep his blushes under control but failed miserably and quickly got up to hide them. 

You sat up and wrap the blanket around you. An idea reached your head. "Levi, help me get Erwin to give me a set of the uniform" you told him.
Levi was taking out his Survey Corps brown jacket from the closet when you told him. He turned around facing you and shot back that he would. He also asked you about how you know Erwin.

You responded by calling him an idiot and told him about your cat life.

~timeskip~

You spent sometime in the survey as a normal human towards other people. Except Eren, Levi, Erwin and Mikasa. Mikasa knew because she happened to walk in on you when you were changing and had your ears and tail out.

There had been a time when cadets volunteered you to spare with Levi saying that it will be a "good opportunity" to learn. But if you were in their shoes, you would just want to slack off. But anyways, you fought him for 2 hours or so without stopping until Erwin had to come by to stop you both himself. After the whole event, you took over Mike's position as Humanity's second strongest. But to Levi, you were just Humanity's Strongest CAT.

After a few months, Hanji -somehow- figured out you were a cat and made a big fuss about it. To Erwin, he had to take care of her. To Eren, he just avoided you because he remembered the incident few months ago. To Mikasa, She had to protect you from weird people like Connie as he played multiple pranks on since then. To Levi, he has been acting weirdly since then when a lot of male cadets gathered around you. To you, honestly speaking, annoyed. Annoyed that the fact that Levi is Ignoring you and the fact that only male cadets gets close to you only to touch your cat ears and tails.

So, one particular day, Eren came into your room requesting that he try touching your ears since he never had the chance to touch them and you agreed. He stretched out his hands and gently rubbed the outside of the ears. This course of action made you shiver in delight as you felt warmed being transmitted to your cool ears with his warm hands. Eren, wanting to feel more,  he proceeded to touching the insides of it. This made you moan in delight as it is the most sensitive part of your body except your *ahem* . ( I HAVE A CLEAN MIND )

Your moan got the titan boy excited and he wanted to hear more. He continued to rub your ear until someone interfered with your indirect make out session. The door swung open startling Eren making him push you towards the bed with him on the top.

--- Sorry if it is short...---