Levi x Doctor Reader

You are currently the Director of a Hospital named Survey Corps Hospital. You are now walking towards one of your VIP patient's room to check up on her health. You scan through your patient's information file.

Name : Petra Ral

Current Background : Engaged to a Famous Million-Air Levi Ackerman.

Current situation : Got into a car crash 2 years ago and now in a coma.

(Shows graph of her health)

You close the file and proceed toward the room. The room was a Privet VIP Room only used for people who are important. Upon arriving at the door, you walked into to only find the smell of detergent lingering in the room. You continue to walk down the mini hallway only to find a raven haired man wearing a typical formal outfit, sitting on the single sofa reading a book.

"Good Morning sir." I greeted him with a smile. "Cut the formalities and call me Levi." His venom like words spit out of his mouth. I gave him a slight nod and continue to examine Petra.

While examining, I gave Levi an advice, "You know, patients like Ms. Ral can hear you if you speak to her. Maybe she will wake up sooner." I take a quick glance at Levi before going back to examining Petra. He looked emotionless like usual.

"You don't have to worry about me. Petra and I only got engaged only for the sake of her company. I don't love her or anything like that." He spits out.

'Ouch... Petra Ral, I really hope you're not listening to this'

I thought as I did my usual routine with her. Check her Vitals, Breathing, Heart rate...Etc. Silence came quickly and the tension in the room rises. I hold up my clipboard and begin writing in my report on Petra. Deciding to break the tension and silence, I try to start up a conversation with Levi. Key Word 'TRY'. "So,... what are you gonna do if she is never gonna wake up?" Levi sat there in his chair and thought for a while before he answered, "If she's not gonna wake up in another month, I'm going to have to cancel our engagement and find myself a bride as soon as possible." After answering, he goes back to read his book.

Your eyebrows twitched at the tone of his voice. A question had been pondering over your mind ever since I was a little kid. "Levi, Can i ask you a question?" He continues to read his book but gives a nod to say that i could ask him. "This question have been asking many people for a while and they gave me the same answer. so I was hoping to get a different answer from you. So the question is, Why are people so desperate to get married?" A straight forward question that almost made Levi spit out his tea but swallowed it back. Bad idea. He starts to chock on the water.

Luckily, I'm a doctor, so I quickly helped him by rubbing his back in a circular motion. After helping him regaining his composure, he answer me, "I really don't know. I think it's just because they can gain something out of it. Or just for the sexual activities." I stared at him wide eyed. He looked at me like I'm some mad person. "What did I say something wrong?" He asked. "No! You said something wonderful! I finally got a different answer!" I squealed.

So, for a month, You and Levi would sit in Petra's room conversing about everything. But every time Levi came to the Hospital to visit Petra, he would often see you with another Emerald eyed Doctor about your age. His chest will ache. So one day, e decided to ask you.

"So hey, (y/n). what's your relationship with the guy you always hang out with. You know, the guy with emerald eyes." He asked. This question took you by surprise but manage to answer him. "He's just a friend. Nothing more." You answered him. Levi, however, didn't believe you so he continue to ask you again, "Are you sure he is just a friend? I always see you hanging around him." His voice, irritated. Sensing something wrong with the male, I ask him, "What's wrong with you Levi. You're not your usual self."

This resulted into a heated argument between you two but it quickly ended the moment he blurted out the words, "Because I love you (y/n)." You stared at him in shocked. silence took over and you decided to change the subject, "I can't be with you..." You spoke softly thinking that he cannot hear you. But No. He heard it. "Can't be with me? So that you can be with Doctor Yeager? Is that it?" Levi yelled. Angry yet frustrated.

But you were not any better. "NO! You're wrong..." yelling as tears streamed down your face. "It's because I love you. That's why I can't be with you *sobs* You're engaged with Petra." You felt his gaze soften when you looked at him.

"You can be so stubborn sometimes. Remember when I told you that when she doesn't wake up. I will cancel our engagement. And now, she didn't wake up. Which means our engagement it being canceled. You're the Director of this hospital and I'm a famous million-air. We are able date if you want or..." Levi went towards the still sleeping Petra and took out the ring on her finger. He continued with his sentence, "Or, we could just be engaged here right now." He kneeled down on one knee and held the ring in his hand. "(Y/n)(l/n), would you do the honours of marrying this guy who is know holding your ring?"

You were shocked. You had only known Levi for a month but you felt like you've known him for years. Tears streamed your face. They were tears of joy. You covered your mouth with one hand to contain the excitement and nodded furiously at him.