Reluctant Heros with No Regrets[Levi x Reader]

Song fic! I love this song!! And the singer. Her voice is so nice~

---

It was like a nightmare

It all happened way too fast. You were gliding through the air, no titan in sight. But the next thing you knew, you were smacked down by a wave of a Titan's steaming hot hand.

It'd painful for me because,

You hated it. It was becoming night. There you laid, on the edge of a forest. The incident happened this early afternoon. Now you were wondering why is this world so cruel. Letting you slowly die.

Nobody wants to die too fast.

'Everyone must have went back already...' you though. 'Ah... that will be better. No one remembers me anyway...' You close your eyes dieing peacefully thinking about the one you loved.

Remember the day of grief

Yes, you loved him. Because he rejected you...

-flashback-

"...I really really like you, so would you consider me?"

"No. This is no place for relationships. If you're only here for that, help yourself to the resignation papers"

-end of flashback-

And It's painful for me

It hurt like there is fire in my heart and it's burning me from the inside. My skin and flesh stared to burn too.
'Oh wait... that's just cause' by my injury.' You thought.

I could see your face,
I could hear your voice.......

As if on cue, he appeared. "Oi brat! Stay with me! Don't die!" My (f/c) eyes shot opened and met a pair of grey. ones.

Remember the day we dreamt
And it's painful for me

"H-hey corporal..." you croaked out trying to smile to him. After all, this is the last time you would see him.

Because, nobody wants to die too fast  

"Don't speak. You're going to be fine. You will survive this! Please... don't leave us... don't leave me...." he said breaking down into a sobbing mess.

Remember the day we met   

"You and I both know I won't make it. So please corporal, leave me be..." you whisper softly but he could hear your words ever so clearly. 

And it's pain for me

"No,No,No,NO! You can't leave me alone again!" He shouted out his pain from the bottom of his heart. "...please..." He whispered while his tears trickle down his face.

I could see your face

"Haha... how funny........ says the person... who rejected me..." you spoke but your voice slowly fading away. And at last, your whole world turned black.

I could hear your voice.........

"Idiot... I love you too..."

---it maybe crappy but this is My first song fic oneshot :) ---