[Levi x Neko Reader] Part 1

It was pouring that day and poor Levi. He was outside, in the rain, complaining to Erwin about the muddy ground. Once he got back to his office. He realized he made a mistake. He was careless. He left the windows wide open and the rain was pouring into his office. Levi muttered curses under his breath as he went towards the window to close it. After closing the window he proceeded on with a bath.

After bathing, he sat on his chair and thought of the who should clean his room as he did paper work. After deciding on the titan bot, Eren, he pulled his chair towards the desk and continued his paper work. After sometime, he felt something soft at his feet. Startled, he pushed back and looked under his desk.

It turned out to be a black cat with a hint of grey fur at the tip of it's ears. Surprisingly, it's eyes were some what similar to his. Sharp, cold grey eyes. He picked up the cat and thought it was dirty and smelly but it was the polar opposite. The corporal brought it close to his nose and smelt it. It was surprisingly nice smelling and it was definitely clean. So, him being 'Kind', accepted the cat. he placed the cat at his lap and begin to stroke it while doing his paper work. The cat purred softly.

In the middle of his work, he remembered of the -invisible- dirt in his office and the -dirty- pool of rain water -Which has now evaporated- .  He instructed the cat to search for Eren and showed it  a picture of him. The cat -somehow- understood and ran off to search for the emerald eyed man. 

Cat pov (Who is you)

After Levi told you to get Eren, you dashed off in search for him. A few minute passed and you found him along the hallway with Mikasa and Armin. You went towards him lightly scratch on his leather shoe. Mikasa took notice of you and thought you were going to hurt him but Eren stopped her. Armin. being an animal lover, picked you up and stared at you. You wiggled in his arms signaling him to put you down and he did.

After settling you down,  you continue to scratch his leather shoe for him to take notice of you, to which he did. He looked at you and you wrap your tail around his ankle and moved a little forward, signaling you to follow him. Eren -somehow- understood what you meant and picked you up nad carried you in his arms. "Show me the way." Eren said to you. In reply, you just gave him a nod and a meow. He started walking and you just turned your head in the direction you wanted him to go.

After a while, you two finally arrived at the Corporal's room. "Are you saying that the Corporal wants to see me?" He asked you. You nod at him and meowed loudly toward the door, still in Eren's arms.

3rd pov

Levi sat in his office the whole time worried about you. After hearing a meow from outside the door, he quickly rushes to the door and opens it only to find you being hugged by the titan boy. "Eren, get your germs off my cat." He growled. Levi scared the shit out of Eren and he dropped you on the floor. Being the flexible you, you landed on your four feet and ran towards the bathroom. "As punishment for dropping my cat, you're going to clean my office. I want the floor to be sparkling clean. Understood Yeager?" He sent a glare at the boy. Eren nodded vigorously and went to get the cleaning supplies.

Levi went into the bathroom and decided to give you a bath because you had titan germs on you. (I made it up please don't kill me...) After the bath, Levi dried you with a towel and you ran into his bedroom and sat on his bed. Levi went in wanting to throw you out for making his bed sheets wrinkle but the sheets were as straight as if you hadn't walk on them but instead just flew onto it and sat there nicely in the middle. You slowly drift off to sleep and Levi went out to finish his paper work. Night time came quickly and Levi stripped into his boxers and went into bed with you without disturbing you. 

Levi woke up to the feel of something soft against his face. He hugged you tighter, burying into your chest trying to get some more sleep. You somehow turned into a human overnight and Levi used you as his body pillow. You, being able to speak in your human form, sighed and said, "Corporal, I hate to wake you up but could you let go of me?"

The corporal shot up straight from his slumber at the sound of your voice. He look at you from top to bottom. Him, still being half asleep, took a while to process the image into his mind. His face turned red instantly and turned around, his back facing you. "Who are you? Why are you naked? Why are you in my bed? Did we do something last night?" He shot questions at you. You took the blanket and cover yourself. "Corporal Levi, turn around." Levi hesitantly turned. Seeing you covered up in his blankets, his blushes immediately stopped and he quickly regained his composure.

After seeing him not flustered anymore, you showed him your ears. the you begin to answer his questions, "I am the cat you saw yesterday. You saw me naked because I have no fur on me. I'm in your bed because I slept in it. No, we didn't do anything last night." Levi stared at you thinking about how beautiful you are and the sexy voice you have. "What are you looking at you pervert. Now help me up." You extended out a hand, the other keeping the sheets together. He took your hand and pulled you up.

Once you were on your two feet, you tried to gain balance but failed terribly. You start to fall backwards towards the bed. Scared, you let go off the sheets and held onto the closes thing you could possibly can and it turned out to be the Corporal himself. You closed your eyes and  pulled him along as you two fall towards the bed.

Feeling something soft on your back, you slowly opened yur eyes to find Levi's face just inches away from yours. His both hands at the side of your head. You processed a mental image of you two if someone sees you and Levi like this. Oh boy, it looks so wrong from every angle you could possibly can. He was only in his boxers on top of your naked body. This could bring a huge misunderstanding to others. But before he could get off you, the door quickly slammed open. 

Revealing a innocent brunette at the door. Eren...

---Part 2 will be coming! I think...---