He's still crazy

The Marauders stood shocked, asking themselves if Dumbledore could possibly know that they were from the past.

"Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, thank you for bringing our new students here, you may go get ready for your first day of classes." Dumbledore said.

"Okay, professor. See you later guys" they left, closing the door behind them. There was an awkward silence in the room until it was eventually broken by James.

"Professor, we're from-"he started.

"The past, yes I know, James" Dumbledore interrupted, a twinkle in his eye.

"How do you know sir?" asked Sirius.

"Well, Mr. Black, I happen to posses a good memory. Then again, I think anyone would remember the day four students appeared out of no-where and knocked you to the ground."

"How could we have done that, Sirius read that time freezes when you use that spell?" Remus said, entering the conversation.

"I believe he misread that sentence. When you use that spell, time does freeze, but only for twenty-four hours. You four were gone for the whole school year." Dumledore explained.

"Wow, the whole year? Are you going to tell us to go back now?" asked Peter

"No, because if I did it would mess up the time-lines, so you will have to stay here until the time that you are supposed to return."Said Dumbledore. The marauders noticed the cold look Dumbedore seemed to be giving Peter, but shook it off.

"So, you lot will be joining the sixth year Gryffindores. Please see Professor McGonagall for your time tables, and I will have the house elves put four extra beds in the sixth year dormitory. You will be sharing that room with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan."

"Is McGonagall still the our head of house?"

"Professor McGonagall, and yes she is. I also understand that in your time you weren't exactly friends with Severus Snape, but in this time he will be your teacher, so you will show him, and any other teachers, respect. Okay, off you go, down to the Great Hall." Dumbledore told them. When they were outside the gargoyle James said

"Well, he's still as crazy as ever."

___________________________________________________

Hey everyone,I'm really sorry for not uploading sooner, but I was getting ready for school and I was busy and stuff. I'll try to upload at least one a week, but I can't make any promises. Also, my chapters are very small and this one is kinda bad, but i was sorta rushing to get it finished so sorry :( Thanks to everyone who reads and comments and votes, I really appreciate it.

From Katie <o_o>