Hello Harry, my name is Sirius Black, what's yours?

(It's November 3, 1994.)

"Lupin?" the marauders froze when they saw the person who had spoken. It was Harry, walking back from quidditch practice, alone. He was covered in mud as it was raining heavily outside. He looked expectantly at the three, waiting for one of them to say something. They didn't. 

"Why did you call him Lupin?" Harry asked Sirius after a few seconds silence.

"It's his nickname?" Sirius said, coming up with a feeble lie quickly.

"Oh, yeah, of course it is." Harry said sarcastically. He obviously didn't believe Sirius, though Remus and James doubted he would.

"I think we should just tell him." Remus said to his friends. He didn't see much point in lying to Harry, because if he was anything like James, he wouldn't rest until he found out the truth. James and Sirius nodded in agreement. They knew lying wouldn't work aswell.

"We might as well tell Ron and Hermione aswell. Get it over with." said Sirius. He knew this would probably ruin his relationship with Hermione, but he also knew that Harry was likely to tell his two best friends everything. I should have known it was too good to last. He thought sadly.

"Yeah, Harry, we'll tell you exactly why he called him Lupin. Just go and get changed or something, and meet us in the Room of Requirement with Ron and Hermione. It's a long story and we don't want anyone else hearing." James said agitated. We should have been more careful! What happens if he tells Dumbledore? 

"Are you Remus Lupin's son or something? I didn't think he had a son." Harry asked Remus. 

"No, I'm not his son. You should just go and get Ron and Hermione, and meet us outside the Room of Requirement. We'll explain this all to you then." Remus told him. Harry ran off, looking confused.

"Are we actually going to tell them everything?" Sirius asked, though he already knew the answer.

"Yeah, we are. They probably won't tell anyone. Especially Harry." Remus said.

"Why are you so sure Harry won't tell?" asked James.

"Well, first of all, he told us all about his past and we didn't tell anyone, so I doubt he'd tell anyone about us. And he grew up without his parents and had to live with people he hates, so he'll want you to live anyway." said Remus.

"That makes sense. So we only need to worry about Ron and Hermione." said James.

"Well, maybe if they see that Harry really wants us to change the past they won't tell. I know I'd do that for my friend." said Sirius.

"We'll just have to wait and see. We better go now." said Remus, and the three Marauders made their way towards the Room Of Requirement.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*

Harry's P.O.V

I made my way towards the common room, dripping mud all over the floor. I was so confused. Why had Joe called Pierce "Lupin"? His last name is Reid... or so I thought. Now I wasn't so sure. But if he was lying about his name, did that mean the others were lying too? 

I made it to the common room and found Ron and Hermione sitting on the seats in front of the fire. Hermione had her head in a book (as always) and Ron was just sitting there looking bored. Not for long.

"Hey guys." I said. "Will you two come somewhere with me?"

"Where?" asked Hermione, marking the page of her book before closing it.

"I'll tell you on the way. I'm just going to change." I ran upstairs and got changed out of my quidditch robes, and was back downstairs in less than 5 minutes. 

"Are you ready?" I asked. Ron and Hermione nodded, and we walked out of the common room. 

"So, where are we going?" asked Ron. 

"To the Room of Requirement." 

"Why?" They both looked surprised at this answer. I told them what I'd heard, and they were even more surprised.  

"Well, mayby Pierce is just related to Lupin in some other way. Like a nephew or something." said Hermione.

"That dosn't explain why he'd tell us his last name is Reid though." said Ron.

"I don't know. They said they were going to explain it to us in the Room of Requirement, so no one else would overhear." I told them.

"What's so important that they don't want anyone else to know?" asked Ron.

"I don't know. It must be something big though..." said Hermione, looking thoughtful. We walked the rest of the way in silence. When we got there, we saw Alex, Pierce and Joe waiting outside, looking apprehensive.

"Okay, we're here. What is it you wanted to tell us?" I said as soon as we reached them.

" Wait until we get inside." said Alex, and he walked pass the wall that was the entrance to the Room three times. When the door appeared, he opened it and let us in first. When we were all in, he came in himself and closed the door. There was a loud clanking sound, and I knew the door had just magically sealed itself, stopping anyone else from entering. The room had changed itself into what looked like a small sitting room, with a three-seater and a two-seater couch and an armchair. Alex sat down on the armchair, Joe and Pierce on the two-seater, leaving Ron, Hermione and I to sit on the three-seater. All the couches were in a circle, with a coffee table in the middle. 

"So, what are you going to tell us?" asked Ron after a few minutes' awkward silence. After sharing a look with Alex and Joe, Pierce was the first to answer.

"Okay, I'm sure your very confused as to why Joe called me "Lupin", and the reason is... Your probably not going to believe it anyway, but we're telling the truth. We're from the past." he said. I looked at him and the other two, trying to see if their lying. It didn't look like they were.

"From the past? What do you mean?" asked Hermione, looking skeptical. 

"Okay, mayby we should introduce ourselves properly first." said Joe. He got out of his seat and walked over to me. "Hello Harry, my name is Sirius Black, what's yours?

-_____________-_____________-_____________-________________-____________________-

Okay, maybe not one of my best or longest chapter, but I wanted to upload something, and I was getting frustrated because my computer (whatever's wrong with it) keeps turning off by itself, so now I have to fix it :P Hope you enjoy it anyway, and don't forget to Comment, Vote and Fan XD