Dumbledore

Disclaimer -I own nothing except half the storyline:( :(

Hey everyone, I Just wanted to thank anyone who commented and liked this story, it's going better than I thought. :) Here's the next chapter, thanks again :) :) <3

______________________________________________________________

Harry ran upstairs. Ron was sitting on his bed, half awake.

"Did you find out who was shouting?" Ron asked drowsily.

"Oh, yeah it was these new students that slept down there." Harry answered while pulling his robes over his head.

"Where are you going" Ron wondered, yawning widely.

"The new students asked me to show them Dumbledore's office, and I said I would..." Harry said, now tying his shoelaces. "Do you want to come?" Harry asked.

"I might as well. I'm already awake."

________________,.,.,._______________

Five minutes later, the two fourth years walked into the common room to find the Marauders sitting on the couches, all their things packed away.They abruptly stopped talking when they seen Harry and Ron.

"Guys, this is my friend Ron Weasley." Harry said. "Ron, this is Peirce Reid, Alex Hunter, Logan Griffen and Joe Beacon. They're starting in sixth year." They all said 'Hi' to eachother and shook hands.

"Should we go now?" Harry asked. Everyone nodded and Harry and Ron lead from the common room.

"So, Harry, can you tell us anything about the school, any people or teachers to look out for?"asked Sirius.

"Oh, most of the teachers are okay, well McGonagall is a bit strict but she's fair to all the students. Who you should really look out for is Snape"said Harry.

Snape?! The marauders thought in surprise and outrage. What kind of nut job would let that slimy git within twelve feet of children? They'll catch his disease! Thought James.

"What does this Snape guy teach?" Asked James.

"He teaches potions, and he's head of Slytherin too. Everyone who's not in Slytherin hates him." Explained Harry.

"Why's he bad. What does he do?"

"He's always favouring his own house and he never misses a chance to take points off Gryffindor. Ron, remember the time he took points off Hermione for helping Neville?" asked Harry.

"Yeah, that was completly unfair." Ron replied.

"Wow, Snape does sound like someone to look out for. But who are Hermione and Neville?" Remus was trying to find out as much as possible so they wouldn't be too lost.

"Hermione Granger, she's our best friend, and Neville Longbottom is our room mate."

"Oh... is there anyone else we should look out for?"

"Well, just the Slytherins really... there all pretty bad." said Ron.

"Okay, so look out for the Slytherins, got it... so,  what about quidditch? Who's good?"

"Well, Gryffindor won the cup last year , and should have won it for the past three years, because they had the best seeker in the history of forever." said Ron. Harry was bright red from embarrassment at this point.

"Who was the seeker?" asked James. He would have liked to join the Quidditch team in this time, but he wouldn't as they would be leaving soon.

"Harry, he's the youngest person on a Hogwarts Quidditch team in a century"

"Wow, you must be good, Harry. When did you join?" James was so happy his son played Quidditch well, like him.

"I joined in the first week of my first year."Harry answered, still red in the face from all the attention.

"Wow, you must be really good, first years never make the house team. You look like the right build for a seeker."

"Thanks, Alex" By this time they had made it to the stone gargoyle that gaurds the entrance to Dumbledore's office.

"Wait how are we supposed to get in, we don't know the password." Ron asked Harry.

"Well, Dumbledore's passwords are always sweet related , so start guessing?" Harry suggested.

"Right, okay, chocolate frogs? Droobles Best Blowing Gum? Bertie Bott's Every Flavoured Beans? Liquorice wands? ha ha I got it! The gargoyle jumped aside to reveal a spiral staircase very familiar to the Marauders. They climbed the stairs and knocked on the door, and they heard a voice telling them to enter. They opened the door and Albus Dumbledore stood before them, looking much the same as ever

"Ah, hello boys, I was wondering when I would see you."

yay I'm done i hope you all liked it :)

A/N This was edited on 26/5/11.