He look's just like you, Prongs

Disclaimer- I didn't come up with any of the characters mentioned, unless I say otherwise at the start or end of a chapter where an OC is introduced. All the characters and places belong to J.K Rowling, and I am simply borrowing them and using them in a way that she didn't, in the hopes that some people might like this way too.

______________________________________________________________

The next morning, Sirius, James and Peter were woken by Remus at 6:00.

"Moony, Why are you waking us up this early? And I hope for your sake that it's a good reason." Sirius did not like being woke up before at least half past 8 on a school day.

"We have to be awake before anyone else gets up. Come on, get ready, we have to go!"

"Go where?"asked James, putting his glasses on.

"We have to see Dumbledore" Remus answered.

"Ugh, fine." said Sirius. He rolled off the sofa and fell on top of Peter. 

"OWW! Padfoot get off!" Peter yelled. Sirius took his time getting up.

"Oops, sorry, forgot you were there Wormy." Sirius helped him up. "SORRY!" he shouted, and punched Peter on the arm.

"OWW!"

"Will both of you shut up? Your going to wake someone!" said Remus. Just then, a slightly smaller version of James walked down the staircase, rubbing sleep from his eyes. The Marauders were shocked. Sirius kept looking from James to the boy and back. Only to realise that James didn't look anything like this boy anymore, because of Remus' apperance spell.

"Would you mind being quiet? I think you've woken up half the tower." the boy looked around at the sleeping bags on the couches and on the floor. " Did you sleep down here?" he asked them.

"Umm yeah, we did. We arrived late last night, and didn't have anywhere else to sleep." Remus was the first to recover from the shock. "I'm Peirce Reid. Nice to meet you." he held out his hand.

"I'm Harry Potter." said the boy, taking Remus' hand. The other Marauders we're out of shock now too. James was the next to speak. 

"Hello, I'm Alex Hunter. This is Joe Beacon and Logan Griffen. We're starting in 6th year."James introduced the remaining Marauders and they all shook hands.

"I hope we're not starting to late into the year." James said this hoping to find out the date.

"Oh, no it's only the second day here, we havn't even started classes yet." Harry explained. So it's the second of September. Remus thought. At least we know the date.

"That's good. We were wondering if you could show is to the headmaster's office? What was their name again?" asked Remus

"Professor Dumbledore is the headmaster."

"Of course, now I remember. So could you show us how to get to his office?" Remus asked again. He knew they could've made their own way up, but asking Harry to help would make him believe they were new students, and he thought James would like to get to know his son better. There was no deneying that Harry was James' son, Remus couldn't believe how alike they looked. Except the eyes. I know I've seen them before, I just can't remember where...

"Sure, I don't mind. I'm awake now anyway. Just give me 10 minutes to get ready." Harry said, and ran back upstairs.

"He looks just like you, Prongs." Sirius said as soon as Harry was out of earshot. Peter nodded in agreement. James still looked a bit shocked.

"I noticed." he whispered.