Harry Potter

Disclaimer- I didn't come up with any of the characters mentioned, unless I say otherwise at the start or end of a chapter where an OC is introduced. All the characters and places belong to J.K Rowling, and I am simply borrowing them and using them in a way that she didn't, in the hopes that some people might like this way too.

_________________________________________________________________

When they finally stop spinning, Sirius was the first to speak.

"Do you think it worked?" The Gryffindor common room looked exactly the same.

"There's only one way to find out. Let's check the dormitory" said James. They all ran upstairs, and stopped outside the room that used to be theirs. It now said 4th Years- Seamus Finnigan, Neville Longbottom, Dean Thomas, Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley.

"Harry POTTER! He could be your son, James POTTER!"

"Shut up, Sirius, there are people asleep... What if it is my son?"

"We'll find out tomorrow... come on let's go to bed." It wasn't until Remus had said that that he realised, they didn't have anywhere to sleep.

"Where exactly are we going to sleep?" asked Peter, who seemed to be thinking along the same lines as Remus. For the first time ever.

"I don't know? Maybe we can sleep in the common room until we can speak to the headmaster tomorrow. I think it's probably still Dumbledore." said James, realising they couldn't exactly walk into their old dormitory. They probably should have thought of that before.

"Good idea Prongs... we should have thought of that before we arrived."Sirius said. After Remus had changed them to Joe Beacon, Alex Hunter, Logan Griffen and Peirce Reid, the four friends set up their beds for the night. All the time James was thinking the same thing. If Harry Potter really is my son, who's his mother?

________________________________________________________________________

A/N- I edited this chapter.